According to worldatlas.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Rio de Janeiro
What are the 5 most populated countries in Latin America?
The five most populous metropolitan areas in Latin America are:
- Mexico City, Mexico: 20,976,700.
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: 20,847,500.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: 13,381,800.
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil: 12,460,200.
- Lima, Peru: 10,674,100.
What country in South America has the largest population?
The 10 Most Populated Countries in South America
- Brazil – 204.5 million. Brazil is the most populous country in South America and the fifth most populous in the world with a population of 204 million people.
- Colombia – 48.5 million.
- Argentina – 43.1 million.
- Peru – 31.2 million.
- Venezuela – 30.6 million.
- Ecuador – 16.3 million.
- Chile – 18 million.
- Bolivia – 10.5 million.
What city in Latin America has the largest population?
List of Latin American cities by population
46 more rows
What cities in Latin America have more than 5 million people?
The Five Largest Cities in South America By Population
- Sao Paolo – 21.7 Million. Sao Paolo is the largest city in Brazil as well as South America with a metropolitan population of around 21.7 million.
- Buenos Aires – 15 Million.
- Rio de Janeiro – 13.4 Million.
- Bogota – 10.6 Million.
- Lima – 12.1 Million.
Photo in the article by “George W. Bush White House”