Net worth estimates are current as of January 16.
- Bill Gates — $91.9 billion.
- Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion.
- Amancio Ortega — $75.8 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg — $72 billion.
- Bernard Arnault — $68.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu and family — $67.6 billion.
- Larry Ellison — $60.4 billion.
- Larry Page — $52.2 billion. (Getty)
Who has the largest net worth in the World 2018?
Here’s the top 10 list:
- Jeff Bezos. | Amazon. | $112 billion.
- Bill Gates. | Microsoft. | $90 billion.
- Warren Buffett. | Berkshire Hathaway. |
- Bernard Arnault & family. | LVMH. |
- Mark Zuckerberg. | Facebook. |
- Amancio Ortega. | Zara. |
- Carlos Slim Helu & family. | telecom. |$67.1 billion.
- Charles Koch. | Koch Industries. |$60 billion.
Who is the richest celebrity 2018?
The ten most-rich and famous celebrities for 2018:
- Oprah Winfrey, $2.8 billion.
- Michael Jordan, $1.7 billion.
- Kylie Jenner, $900 million (tie)
- Jay-Z, $900 million (tie)
- David Copperfield, $875 million.
- Diddy, $825 million.
- Tiger Woods, $800 million.
- James Patterson. $800 million.
Who was the richest person for the year 2018?
The 20 Richest People in the World in 2018
- David Koch.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Amancio Ortega.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Bernard Arnault.
- Warren Buffett.
- Bill Gates. Microsoft has helped Bill Gates top the list of the world’s richest people year after year.
- Jeff Bezos. His feud with the President of the United States hasn’t made a dent in the Amazon founder’s wealth.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
Who has the richest net worth 2019?
The 20 richest people in the world in 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $62.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $62.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim and family. Net worth: $64 billion.
- Bernard Arnault and family. Net worth: $76 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $96.5 billion.
- Jeff Bezos and family. Net worth: $131 billion.
Who much is Oprah worth?
Others on the list are Nigeria’s Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey with a net worth of $2.8 billion (2018), South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, with $2.9 billion, Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,
Who is the highest paid TV actor 2018?
Gallery: The Highest-Paid TV Actors 2018
- Jim Parsons. Earnings: $26.5 million. Primary Show: Big Bang Theory.
- Johnny Galecki. $25 million. Big Bang Theory.
- 3. ( tie) Simon Helberg. $23.5 million.
- 3. ( tie) Kunal Nayyar.
- Mark Harmon. $19 million.
- Ed O’Neill. $14 million.
- Eric Stonestreet. $13.5 million.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson. $13 million.
Who is the poorest celebrity?
10 celebrities that are worth a lot less than you would imagine
- Lindsay Lohan – $500,000. Source: PA Wire/PA Images.
- 50 Cent – $15 million. Source: JLPPA/ABACA.
- Nicolas Cage – $25 million.
- Mel B – unknown (but she has wasted a considerable chunk of her $38mil net worth)
- Spencer and Heidi Pratt – $600,000.
- Pamela Anderson – $5 million.
- Mike Tyson – $3 million.
- Kelis – $4 million.
Who is the highest paid dead celebrity?
Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid dead celebrities
- Michael Jackson earned $825 million in 2016.
- Elizabeth Taylor earned $210 million in 2012. Most of that money came from the auctions of the star’s jewelry, costumes and art work.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
Who is the richest man in India 2019?
Top 50 Richest Person in India List 2019
- Mukesh Ambani. Chairman: Reliance Industries. Current Net Worth: $54.3 Billion.
- Azim Premji. Founder: Wipro Limited. Current Net Worth: $17 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal. Chairman: ArcelorMittal.
- Hinduja Family. Chairman: Hinduja Group.
- Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry. Chairman: Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry.
- Shiv Nadar. Co-Founder: HCL.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Is Trump a billionaire?
Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion.
Who is the No 1 richest person in India?
The top 10 richest in India are:
- Mukesh Ambani; US$47.3 billion.
- Azim Premji; $21 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal; $18.3 billion.
- Hinduja brothers; $18 billion.
- Pallonji Mistry; $15.7 billion.
- Shiv Nadar; $14.6 billion.
- Godrej family; $14 billion.
- Dilip Shanghvi; $12.6 billion.
Who’s the richest family in the world?
Here is the list of the top 10 richest families in the world:
- Walton family — Walmart — $152 billion.
- Koch family — Koch Industries — $99 billion.
- Mars family — Mars — $90 billion.
- Van Damme, De Spoelberch, de Mevius — Anheuser-Busch Inbev — $54 billion.
- Dumas family — Hermes — $49 billion.
Is Mark Zuckerberg a billionaire?
Zuckerberg took the company public in May 2012 with majority shares. His net worth is estimated to be $55.0 billion as of November 30, 2018, declining over the last year with Facebook stock as a whole. In 2007 at age 23 he became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
How many billionaire are there in the world?
2019. In the 33nd annual Forbes list of the world’s billionaires, the list included 2,153 billionaires with a total net wealth of $8.7 trillion, down 55 members and $400 billion from 2018. The U.S. continued to have the most billionaires in the world, with a record of 609.
How many billionaires are there in the world in 2018?
Who is the richest black woman in the world 2018?
The Black Billionaires 2018
- Aliko Dangote, $14.1 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey, $2.7 billion.
- Patrice Motsepe, $2.5 billion.
- Folorunsho Alakija, $1.7 billion.
- Michael Jordan, $1.65 billion.
- Strive Masiyiwa, $1.39 billion.
- Michael Lee-Chin, $1.19 billion.
- Mohammed Ibrahim, $1.18 billion.
Who is the richest white man in the world?
The richest woman in the world is L’Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers with a net worth of $44.9 billion.
- Real-time rankings 2019.
- See also.
Who is the richest black woman in the world?
Are Judge Judy’s cases real?
Judge Judy is an American arbitration-based reality court show presided over by Judge Judy Sheindlin, a retired Manhattan family court judge. The show features Sheindlin adjudicating real-life small claim disputes within a simulated courtroom set.
What was Elvis’s favorite food?
Elvis Presley and the sandwich. The peanut butter and banana sandwich has been referred to as a favorite of Elvis Presley, who was renowned for his food cravings such as the Fool’s Gold Loaf, a loaf of Italian bread filled with a pound each of bacon, peanut butter, and grape jelly.
Who is the husband of Tiwa Savage?
Is Anil Ambani rich?
Anil Ambani. Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (born 4 June 1959) is an Indian billionaire businessman. As of February 2019, Ambani’s net worth was $1.7 billion. According to Forbes magazine, in 2006, he was the 6th richest person in the World.
Who is the richest person of India?
2018 List of Billionaires
46 more rows
Who is the first billionaire in the world?
The American oil magnate John D. Rockefeller became the world’s first confirmed U.S. dollar billionaire in 1916, and still holds the title of history’s wealthiest individual.
Is Bill Gates a billionaire?
Between 2009 and 2014, his wealth doubled from US$40 billion to more than US$82 billion. Since October 2017, Gates was surpassed by Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos as the richest person in the world. Gates has held the top spot on the list of The World’s Billionaires for 18 out of the past 23 years.
How much is the Ford family worth?
Also, a member of the Ford family has controlled the Detroit Lions NFL franchise since 1963. Based on a market cap of $59.83 billion, the Ford family holds $1.2 billion worth of common stock. The following is the family tree of Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.
How many millionaires are there in the world in 2018?
Credit Suisse’s “Global Wealth in 2018” measured the number of adult millionaires in the world. According to the report, the US has 17.3 million millionaires, highest in the world.
Photo in the article by “US National Archives – GetArchive”