How would you describe your professional achievement?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
What is your greatest professional achievement answer for fresher?
Greatest professional achievement examples
- Sales or revenue increases you have achieved.
- Any job promotions.
- Examples of when you have gone above and beyond what was asked of you.
- Time or money you saved for the company.
- Industry or work-related awards.
16 нояб. 2017 г.
How do you talk about achievements examples?
Here you can add about the things, including:
- Recently won accolades at the college/workplace.
- Recognition gained from a co-worker or a senior or client.
- Academic excellence.
- Faculty’s recommendation.
- Volunteering experience.
- Accomplishments during the internship.
- Earning a degree/certifications.
29 сент. 2020 г.
How do you answer what accomplishments are you most proud of?
Job Interview Tips For Answering “What Are You Most Proud Of?”
- Choose An Accomplishment That’s Relevant. …
- Focus On The Future. …
- Think About Why Exactly You’re Proud Of This Accomplishment. …
- Practice Your Answer Vocally. …
- Keep It Conversational.
16 дек. 2020 г.
What are some examples of achievements?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
29 янв. 2018 г.
What are some examples of accomplishments?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
What is your greatest achievement best answer?
My greatest professional achievement was completing my Bachelor’s degree in 4 years with a 3.8 GPA. I had no financial support from my family and had to work a full-time job while pursuing my Economics degree. This taught me to prioritize my time, build great habits and stay focused on my goals.
What is your greatest achievement examples?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What are the two greatest achievements in life?
The two greatest achievements in life are:
- Being birth.
- To know your purpose in this world. jd3sp4o0y and 118 more users found this answer helpful. Thanks 81. 4.0. (37 votes) Log in to add comment.
21 июн. 2018 г.
What are personal achievements examples?
Personal accomplishments can be many things, including:
- Trained/Educated others.
- Completed important projects on time and within budget.
- Increased sales figures (by such-and-such %)
- Saved time by coming up with efficient methods and tools.
- Qualifications gained.
- Good results in examinations and tests.
26 окт. 2019 г.
What are key achievements?
Your achievements are the things you did which made a positive impact and contribution to your employer’s business. The skills and knowledge you’d need to perform your everyday work duties do not count. The most powerful achievements are those which are quantifiable, so include numbers or percentages where possible.
What is your proudest achievement?
2answers. You describe your proudest achievement in an interview by talking about the skills you used that helped you reach the achievement, as well as the positive outcome tied to the achievement. … Do not make it sound like there’s nothing you’re really proud of if you are asked this question in an interview.
What is the best answer to what motivates you?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you?’
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
How do you answer what makes you unique?
How to answer, ‘What makes you unique? ‘
- Consider the position and the company. Before any interview, you should always research the company and study the job description. …
- Ask for feedback. …
- Evaluate your background. …
- Choose specific skills and traits. …
- Relate it back to the role.