List of Nigerian states by area
33 more rows
Which state has the highest land mass?
Which state is the large state in Nigeria?
Which state in Nigeria is bigger than Ghana?
Nigeria is about 4 times bigger than Ghana. Ghana is approximately 238,533 sq km, while Nigeria is approximately 923,768 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Ghana is ~27.5 million people (163.1 million more people live in Nigeria).
Which state is the richest state in Igbo land?
What is the Richest State in Igbo Land. Imo State is the Richest state in Igbo land, the South eastern region of Nigeria. This is as a result of the Internally Generate Revenue (IGR) of the state in 2017 fiscal year. The IGR of Imo state was a whooping sum of N6.8 Billion.
Which state has the smallest land mass in Nigeria?
Anambra is a state in southern Nigeria. One of the smallest state in Nigeria by land mass (35th place out of 36).
Which state has highest population Nigeria?
List of Nigerian states by population
33 more rows
What is the most beautiful university in Nigeria?
The most beautiful university in Nigeria — top 10
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- University of Lagos.
- Obafemi Awolowo University.
- Covenant University.
- Ahmadu Bello University.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna.
- University of Ilorin.
- University of Benin.
Who is the first state in Nigeria?
List of Nigerian states by date of statehood
|State||Date Created||Preceding Entity|
|Abia State||27 August 1991||Imo State|
|Adamawa State||27 August 1991||Gongola State|
|Akwa Ibom State||23 September 1987||Cross River State|
|Anambra State||27 August 1991||(old) Anambra State|
33 more rows
What is the name of the largest city in Nigeria?
Biggest Cities In Nigeria
- Lagos – 8,048,430. Lagos is one of earth’s largest urban areas.
- Kano – 2,828,861. Kano boasts of a population of 2,828,861 residents, and it is situated in the North Western region of Nigeria.
- Ibadan – 2,559,853. Ibadan City boasts of housing around 2,559,853 people and is the capital city of Nigeria’s Oyo State.
Is Ghana rich than Nigeria?
Nigeria only competitor is South Africa. Both countries have been battling for largest economy in Africa. Nigeria and Ghana are world apart in richer. But in terms of EVENLY distribution of wealth, I think Ghana is a better.
Is Nigeria a safe place to work?
These can be particularly dangerous to expats living and working in Nigeria. The area of the Niger Delta in particular has long been the most risky place to work in Nigeria, more so than the cities like Lagos and Abuja. The kidnapping of foreigners is used as a common method of extortion.
What is the state with the smallest land area?
47 more rows
Who is the richest man in Anambra State 2019?
Top 10 Richest Men In Anambra State Nigeria 2019
- Sir Emeka Offor. The Richest Man In Anambra.
- Prince Arthur Eze Net Worth.
- Ifeanyi Ubah Net Worth.
- Dr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma Net Worth.
- Cosmas Maduka Net Worth.
- Dr. Obinna Uzoh.
- Dr. Andy Uba.
- Emmanuel Nwude.
Which is the richest state in Nigeria 2018?
Top 10 Richest States in Nigeria (2019)
- LAGOS STATE (GDP: $33,679 billion)
- RIVERS STATE (GDP: $21,073 billion)
- DELTA STATE (GDP: $16,749 billion)
- OYO STATE (GDP: $16,121 billion)
- IMO STATE ($14,212 billion)
- KANO STATE ($12,393 billion)
- EDO STATE ($11,888 billion)
- AKWA IBOM STATE ($11,179 billion)
Who is the richest man in Igbo land 2019?
Top 5 Richest Igbo Men in Nigeria (2019)
- Arthur Eze. Arthur Eze is one of the wealthiest people in Nigeria.
- Cletus Ibeto. Cletus Ibeto is also one of the richest Igbo men in the country that hails from Anambra state on this list.
- Rochas Okoroacha. Rochas is one of the richest men in the country.
- Tony Elumelu.
- ABC Orjiako.
Which is the smallest city in Nigeria?
What is the most popular state in Nigeria?
10 Most Populated States in Nigeria
- 1 Kano State 9,401,288.
- 2 Lagos State 9,013,534.
- 3 Kaduna State 6,066,562.
- 4 Katsina State 5,792,578.
- 5 Oyo State 5,591,589.
- 6 Rivers State 5,185,400.
- 7 Bauchi State 4,676,465.
- 8 Jigawa State 4,348,649.
Which state is the last state in Nigeria?
Current states and the Federal Capital Territory
|Abia Adamawa Akwa Ibom Anambra Bauchi Bayelsa Benue Borno Cross River Delta Ebonyi Enugu||Edo Ekiti Gombe Imo Jigawa Kaduna Kano Katsina Kebbi Kogi Kwara Lagos|
|Federal Capital Territory (FCT)|
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”