According to IMDb
View 5+ moreView 5+
Robert Downey, Jr.
Who is the highest paid actor 2018?
10 Highest Paid Movie Actors in the World
- George Clooney. $239 Million. Tequila.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. $124 Million.
- Robert Downey Jr. $81 Million.
- Chris Hemsworth. $64.5 Million.
- Jackie Chan. $45.5 Million.
- Will Smith. $42.5 Million.
- Akshay Kumar. $40.5 Million.
- Adam Sandler. $39.5 Million.
Who is the highest grossing actor of all time?
The Highest-Grossing Actors of All Time
- Samuel L. Jackson.
- Harrison Ford.
- Tom Hanks.
- Morgan Freeman.
- Robert Downey, Jr.
- Eddie Murphy.
- Tom Cruise.
- Stanley Tucci.
Who is the highest paid actor in the world right now?
The top spot was awarded to George Clooney, whose $239m (£180m) was already disclosed in last month’s celebrity rich list. Scarlett Johannson was revealed as the highest paid actress last week, earning $40.5m (£31.9m). That would have placed the Black Widow star as seventh in the male rankings.
Who is the highest paid actor in 2017?
Top 20 highest-paid actors in 2017 ranked, from Mark Ruffalo to Mark Wahlberg
- Chris Hemsworth.
- Tom Cruise.
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Jackie Chan.
- Adam Sandler.
- Sandler is making big money from his deal with Netflix.
- Vin Diesel. Earnings: $54.4 million.
- Mark Wahlberg. Earnings: $68 million.
Photo in the article by “Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction”