The 25 highest-paid athletes of 2018
- Lionel Messi, $111 million. David Aliaga/MB Media/Getty Images.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, $107 million. Nicolò Campo/LightRocket via Getty Images.
- Neymar, $90 million.
- LeBron James, $87.6 million.
- Stephen Curry, $79.4 million.
- Canelo Alvarez, $78 million.
- Aaron Rodgers, $75.5 million.
- Roger Federer, $71 million.
Who is the richest athlete ever?
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2019
- Vince McMahon. Net Worth: $2.2 Billion.
- Ion Tiriac. Net Worth: $2 Billion.
- Michael Jordan. Net Worth: $1.7 Billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Tiger Woods. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Magic Johnson. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Roger Staubach. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Floyd Mayweather. Net Worth: $565 Million.
Is Mayweather the highest paid athlete?
Floyd Mayweather returns as the world’s highest-paid athlete for the fourth time in seven years, thanks to a $275 million payday for his August boxing match against UFC star Conor McGregor (No. 4). Mayweather, Ronaldo and Tiger Woods (No. 16) are the only three athletes to top the best-paid list over the past 18 years.
Who is the highest earning athlete of all time?
- Michael Jordan. Career earnings: $1.85 billion (2017 dollars)
- Tiger Woods. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
- Arnold Palmer. Career earnings: $1.4 billion.
- Jack Nicklaus. Career earnings: $1.2 billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Career earnings: $1 billion.
- Phil Mickelson. Career earnings: $815 million.
- 7. ( tie) Kobe Bryant.
- 7. (
Who is the richest female athlete?
The Highest-Paid Female Athletes 2018
- The Most Marketable Female Athletes.
- Serena Williams — Total earnings: $18.1 million.
- Prize money: $62,000.
- Endorsements: $18 million.
- Caroline Wozniacki — Total earnings: $13 million.
- Prize money: $7 million.
- Endorsements: $6 million.
- Sloane Stephens — Total earnings: $11.2 million.
Is Michael Jordan a billionaire?
Peek inside Michael Jordan’s houses, cars, and travels and see what $1.9 billion buys. Michael Jordan made less than $100 million as the NBA’s greatest player of all time, but is now a member of Forbes’ list of billionaires with an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion. He’s also the highest-paid athlete of all time.
Who is the richest sport Man 2018?
Floyd Mayweather is the world’s highest-paid athlete for 2018
- Floyd Mayweather: $285 million (£214 million)
- Lionel Messi: $111 million (£83 million)
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $108 million (£81 million)
- Conor McGregor: $99 million (£74 million)
- Neymar: $90 million (£67 million)
- LeBron James: $85.5 million (£64 million)
- Roger Federer: $77.2 million (£58 million)
Which athlete earns the most money?
Forbes’ Top 10:
- 3 Cristiano Ronaldo, USD108million.
- 4 Conor McGregor, USD99million.
- 5 Neymar, USD90million.
- 6 LeBron James, USD85.5million.
- 7 Roger Federer, USD77.2million.
- 8 Stephen Curry, USD76.9million.
- 9 Matt Ryan, USD67.3million.
- 10 Matthew Stafford, USD59.5million.
Who is the richest athlete 2019?
- #3 Cristiano Ronaldo. more.
- #4 Conor McGregor. more.
- #5 Neymar. more.
- #6 LeBron James. more.
- #7 Roger Federer. more.
- #8 Stephen Curry. more.
- #9 Matt Ryan. more.
- #10 Matthew Stafford. more.
Was Tiger Woods born rich?
Eldrick Tont Woods, better known as Tiger Woods, was born on December 30, 1975, in Cypress, California, the only child of an African-American Army officer father and a Thai mother. As a young boy, Woods learned to play golf. His father, Earl, served as his teacher and mentor.
Who was the first billionaire athlete?
[Forbes] Michael Jordan is the FIRST professional athlete to become a BILLIONAIRE. A few months back we pegged Michael Jordan’s net worth at $700 million. Michael was the first athlete in any sport to earn over $30 million in salary alone.
How much does Michael Jordan make from Nike?
The legacy Jordan and Nike built generated $3.1 billion in revenue for the Swoosh during its 2017 fiscal year. MJ’s cut is well over $100 million. Jordan still also pitches for Hanes, Gatorade and Upper Deck, further adding to his net worth.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”