Our phone can’t handle the Pokémon heat it seems, as the game crashes again. At this point, Pokémon Go has destroyed 77 percent of our phone’s battery life in less than two hours.
How bad is Pokemon Go for your battery?
Pokémon GO is an infamous battery-hog. If it’s left to run on its default settings, it can easily gobble up 90% of your phone’s battery usage in a single day. By comparison, regular use of Facebook might take up about 5% of your battery in a single day.
Is Pokémon go bad for your phone?
Pokémon Go might not be as demanding as some other titles, but it relies heavily on your phone’s cameras, GPS tracking, and general chops to keep up with its 3D visuals, and can be quite a drain on an aging phone battery.
What games drain your battery?
Top 10 Battery-Draining Game Apps
- Puzzle & Dragons (GungHo Online Entertainment)
- Hay Day (Supercell)
- Candy Crush Saga (King)
- Minecraft — Pocket Edition (Mojang)
- Cookie Jam (SGN)
- Pet Rescue Saga (King)
- Clash of Clans (Supercell)
- Bubble Witch 2 Saga (King)
How do I stop Pokemon using so much battery?
Here’s how to stop Pokémon Go from destroying your phone’s…
- Turn on battery saver in the app. …
- Turn on battery saver on your phone. …
- Turn off music and sound effects. …
- Turn off Bluetooth and wifi. …
- Turn off AR. …
- Turn down your phone screen’s brightness. …
- Walk with your phone upside down.
Does Pokémon Go take up a lot of battery?
Pokemon Go drains fully charged phone battery in as little as 2 to 4 hours on a high-end phone (Nexus 6) making it one of the most battery-hungry apps ever.
Does Pokémon Go drain battery in the background?
Pokemon GO Players Report Game is Draining Phone Batteries in the Background. … As a mobile game that expects players to be constantly connected to the internet, Pokemon GO will inherently take a toll on a user’s mobile data connection.
How do you stop Pokemon from running in the background?
Android – “App Run in Background Option”
- Open the SETTINGS app. You will find the settings app on the home screen or apps tray.
- Scroll down and click on DEVICE CARE.
- Click on BATTERY options.
- Click on APP POWER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on PUT UNUSED APPS TO SLEEP in advanced settings.
- Select the slider to OFF.
What app wastes the least battery?
Here are 5 battery-friendly games we’ve found for the times when no phone is not an option.
- Edge (Download on iOS / Android)
- A Good Snowman is Hard to Build (Download on iOS / Android)
- Forget-Me-Not (Download on iOS / Android)
- Euclidean Lands (Download on iOS)
- Little Alchemy (Download on iOS / Android)
What apps use the least battery?
10 super fun apps and games that will kill your time – not your…
- Instapaper. If you’ve not used the Instapaper service before, it’s more or less a PVR for the web. …
- Little Alchemy. This puzzle game is all about creating new objects by mixing elements. …
- Pocket Casts. Podcasts! …
- Threes! …
How can I save my battery while playing games?
Most of you probably use auto brightness already. Your other option is more painful: turn the brightness down pretty low, then back up when you want to play. If you have an Android phone, you can then put a brightness widget on your homescreen to give you backlight control without pulling down the control bar.
How do I turn off battery saver in Pokemon go?
Switch off AR when capturing Pokémon to save battery
By turning this off – by pressing the toggle in the upper right corner – you can instead switch to capturing creatures in a static view on a lush green field.
Does adventure sync drain phone battery?
Adventure Sync is an optional mode that will allow you to record your kilometers traveled even when the Pokémon GO app isn’t open. You’ll be able to stay active and earn Buddy Candy or hatch Eggs without significantly impacting your device’s battery life.