Download Pokémon HOME from the Nintendo eShop. Then, with the user profile linked to your Nintendo Account, start Pokémon HOME, and finish the initial setup. Download the Pokémon HOME app to your mobile device. For iOS devices, download from the App Store; for Android devices, download from the Google Play Store.
How do you set up a Pokémon HOME?
On smart device
- Download Pokémon HOME on your smart device from Play Shop or App Store.
- Launch the app on your smart device.
- Select your language, then Yes.
- Select your region and country, then select Yes.
- Enter your birthdate, then select Yes. …
How do I put Pokémon HOME on my Nintendo Switch?
On Nintendo Switch
- Download Pokémon HOME from Nintendo eShop.
- Launch Pokémon HOME from Switch HOME menu using the Nintendo Account you want associated with it.
- Push any button on the title screen to progress.
- Select your language, then Start.
Can you play Pokémon HOME on your phone?
Pokémon Home is a new cloud-based storage service available as an app for Android and iOS phones and tablets, as well as the Nintendo Switch. One of its most alluring features is that it allows you to keep your pokédex handy wherever you might be — for a fee.
How can I play Pokemon go home without moving?
Steps to play Pokemon Go without moving in Android
- Enable the developer mode in your mobile by getting to the settings menu.
- Next, install Fake GPS GO location spoofer app by downloading it from either Google or the Android play store.
- The third step is to run it on your smartphone.
Is it worth getting Pokémon HOME?
This service is well worth the cost because it offers players a collection of classic Nintendo games, online play, and special deals. Pokemon Home will let players store 6,000 Pokemon and move them from Pokemon Bank, along with some other simple offerings. Yet it’s going to cost almost as much as Switch Online.
Does Pokemon bank still work?
Pokémon Bank (Japanese: ポケモンバンク Pokémon Bank) is a downloadable online application for the Nintendo 3DS that is available for the Nintendo eShop.
|Service provided||Online Pokémon storage|
|Accessible by||Nintendo 3DS family of systems|
|Website||Official site (Japanese) Official site (English)|
Do you need a switch for Pokémon HOME?
Is a Nintendo Account required to use Pokémon HOME? A Nintendo Account is required to use the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME.
Why is my Pokémon HOME not working?
Please uninstall the Pokémon HOME app and then reinstall it. After reinstallation, start Pokémon HOME. … Even if you uninstall the app, by linking back to the same Nintendo Account, you will be able to access your Pokémon HOME Boxes, and your deposited Pokémon will be accessible again.
How do you get all the Pokemon in Pokemon home?
How to receive your Pokémon in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME
- Open Pokémon HOME.
- When prompted Would you like to receive them?, tap Yes.
- Tap View transferred Pokémon.
- View the list of transferred Pokémon, then tap Receive Pokémon.
Is Pokemon bank free now?
Though Pokémon Bank is free until March 12th, 2020 with the launch of Pokémon Home, you still need to have a Premium subscription to Pokémon Home to complete the final move from Bank to Home. A little sneaky, but still an offer worth taking up if you want to bring everything up to date.
How do I get rid of Pokemon Home app?
Open the Settings app on your device. Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions. Select the subscription for Pokémon HOME. Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your Pokémon HOME Premium Plan.