Where do you get the super rod in black?
- The ONLY fishing rod you’ll find is the Super Rod, right after you enter the Hall of Fame for the first time. …
- At Nuvema town, in Junipers lab,Professer Cedric Juniper (Pofessor Junipers dad) will give you a fishing rod if you talk to him. …
- Go to Nuvema Town and go to the Professor’s lab.
How do you get the Super Rod?
- From the Pokemon Center, go straight down at the cross road.
- When you reach some steps, turn right.
- Continue right until you see a flight of steps, and go up them.
- Go up until you see a house, and enter it.
- In the househere will be a fisherman. Interact with him, and he will give you a Super Rod.
How do you get the fishing rod in black and white?
The Fishing Rod in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 is one of the key items you’ll find in the game. In Pokémon Black and White, it was given to you automatically by Looker after you beat the game for the first time; in this go around, you receive it significantly later, from Professor Juniper’s father, Cedric.
Do you need a super rod to catch Feebas?
Yes. Six. Any rod will do, meaning you can use ANY rod, however its better to use a Super Rod as the only Pokémon you can get with that apart from Feebas is Carvanha, but patience is required if you want to catch this thing. Like in actual fishing in real life.
How do you get the Old Rod White?
PKMN White: you must beat the game to earn it. After you beat the game, the person from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, platinum will appear at your home. after he speaks, you could get the fishing rod.
What can a Super Rod catch?
What Pokemon Can You Catch With a Super Rod in “Pokemon Sapphire”…
- Catching a Wailmer. …
- Fishing for Sharpedo. …
- Staryu Fishing Locations. …
- Snagging a Luvdisc. …
- Wild Corsola Locations. …
- Finding Corphish. …
- Gyarados and Magikarp.
Which is better good rod or Super Rod?
Each fishing rod allows the player to encounter different Pokémon. … The Good Rod normally allows encountering higher level Pokémon than the Old Rod, and the Super Rod normally allows encountering higher level Pokémon than the Good Rod.
Can Old Rod only catch magikarp?
A key item that is used to catch mostly Magikarp and Tentacool, but Goldeen and other small fish can also be catch using an Old Rod. The Old Rod is the easiest fishing rod to use due to its lack of you needing timing to catch something with it.
When can you go to Nuvema town?
Nuvema Town is a small town located in South Eastern Unova. It is connected to Route 1 in the North. This was the first town players start out in when playing the first Pokemon Black and White.
What Pokemon can learn Surf Black 2?
The Black 2 exclusive Pokemon, Vullaby, can hold all the same except Strength. As for the others, Psyduck and Frillish are great Pokemon to hold Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and Flash (Not an HM, but once was, and is used in the field). Psyduck can also use Strength.
Where do you get fly in Pokemon Black?
Where to find the HMs in Black/White.
- Cut: Striaton City (from Mokomo)
- Fly: Driftveil City (from Bianca)
- Surf: Twist Mountain (from Alder)
- Strength: Nimbasa City (west)
- Waterfall: Route 18 (southwest)
- Dive: Undella Town (west)