How do you edit a release on Ditto?
Can I edit my release after it’s been confirmed?
- Request a takedown of your current release.
- Create a new release.
- Re-upload your music at Stage 2 of the Release Builder.
- Click the edit button beside each track and enter the original ISRC codes manually.
How do you release an album on Ditto?
Once you’ve logged in or created a new Ditto Music account, just click the + Create New button at the top of your screen. Here you can choose whether to start a new music release, video release or video channel set up.
How do I import a song into Ditto?
Log into the account you have with your current distributor and ask them to remove your music from stores.
1. Find all meta data and original files associated with the music you’d like to move to Ditto.
- ISRC codes.
- Artist name & track titles.
- Original audio files.
- Original artwork.
Is Ditto good for releasing music?
When it comes to copyright issues, Ditto Music is very careful. Therefore you can be assured that once your music is released, it is good to go. The distribution platform assures that you give a digital fingerprint with every track you release.
How long does it take for Ditto to release music?
Your music can be released on Spotify within 3 working days using our Express Release service, however we do generally advise to allow up to 3 weeks for all stores to become live. You can learn more about best practices and what to do before releasing new music here.
How do I delete an artist from Ditto?
If you’d like to take down your release, you can do this via your account dashboard.
- Simply scroll down to the My Releases sections of your My Music page. Click the dropdown menu next to the release you’d like to remove and click Takedown.
- Takedowns will usually require between 2 – 4 weeks to be removed from all stores.
How much does ditto pay per stream?
The royalty returns on streams is approximately 0.003p per stream, but may vary in different territories. The amount paid for downloads will also vary, as stores take a commission between 10-30%.
Is Ditto better than DistroKid?
DistroKid is a better music distributor when compared to Ditto Music, due to DistroKid’s reputation, track-record, and customer service. Although Ditto is easily the better music distributor on paper, it is just too hard to recommend them due to their poor reputation in the music community.
What is the best distribution company for music?
Best Music Distribution Services 2021 | Music Gateway
- Horus Music. …
- Amuse. Pricing: Free. …
- Spinnup. Pricing: £7.99 – £29.99 Annually. …
- DistroKid. Pricing: $19.99 – $79.99 annually. …
- TuneCore. Pricing: $9.99 – $49.99. …
- CD Baby. Pricing: $9.95 – $69 per release. …
- Ditto. Pricing: £19 – £299 annually | RLIAB: £99 – £399 OTF. …
Can you use two different music distributors?
You can use two different music distributors. However you can not distribute a single track or album with different music distributors. For instance you can have a distribute a track through a record label, but you won’t be able to distribute this track through for example an aggregate service.
How do you distribute music without a distributor?
Let’s look at a few options!
- Free distributions VS paid distribution.
- Distribute your music with Soundrop.
- Distribute your music with Stem.
- Distribute your music with AWAL.
- Distribute your music with Amuse.
- Distribute your music with RouteNote.
- Register with your national performance rights organization (PRO)