What is the next evolution of Eevee?
Sylveon was finally released into Pokémon Go on May 25th, 2021 as part of the Luminous Legends Y event. Though it can only be used once, the easiest way to evolve an Eevee into Sylveon is to change its nickname to Kira and ensure you have at least 25 Eevee Candy.
Are there 8 Eevee evolutions?
All eight Eevee evolutions in one place. An age-old problem for Pokémon players since the very first games has been how to choose between the multiple Eevee evolutions. Back then, of course, there were only three choices, but nowadays you have to choose between eight different Pokémon, known as Eeveelutions.
What Eevee evolutions are in Pokémon Go 2020?
Pokemon Go Eevee evolution nicknames
- Vaporeon: Rainer.
- Jolteon: Sparky.
- Flareon: Pyro.
- Espeon: Sakura.
- Umbreon: Tamao.
- Leafeon: Linnea.
- Glaceon: Rea.
- Sylveon: Kira.
What is the best Eevee Evolution 2021?
The Best Eevee Evolutions (Updated 2021)
- Premium pick. Umbreon. See On Amazon. Type Dark. …
- Flareon. See On Amazon. Type Fire. Resistances Bug, fairy, fire, grass, ice, steel. …
- Editors choice. Vaporeon. See On Amazon. Type Water. …
- Sylveon. See On Amazon. Type Fairy. Resistances Dragon, bug, dark, fighting. …
- Best value. Jolteon. See On Amazon.
How do I evolve Eevee into Sylveon in 2021?
Leafeon: Evolve an Eevee near a mossy lure—it doesn’t need to be your own. Glaceon: Evolve an Eevee near a glacial lure. Again, any lure will do. Sylveon: Normally, you have to acquire 70 buddy hearts with Eevee as your buddy.
Why does Eevee have so many evolutions?
Pokémon’s Eevee Is An Evolution Machine Due To DNA
The reason Eevee can evolve into so many different types of Pokémon can be found in the numerous Pokédex entries it has received throughout the series. According to the Pokédex, Eevee has an irregular genetic makeup, with DNA that can be altered by outside stimuli.
What Eevee evolution should I choose?
How to Choose What Eevee Will Evolve into in Pokemon Go
- If you want a Vaporeon, enter Rainer.
- If you want a Flareon, enter Pyro.
- If you want a Jolteon, enter Sparky.
- If you want an Umbreon, enter Tamao.
- If you want an Espeon, enter Sakura.