How do I change my Google account for Pokémon GO?
Open the Settings app on your device. Tap the Accounts menu option. Select your account. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the Google account you used to log into Pokémon GO.
How do I remove my Google account from Pokémon GO?
Select the Remove option for “Pokemon Go Release”. Select “OK” to remove the access. You will NOT lose your Pokemon Go save data. Re-open Pokemon Go app on your iOS or Android device and log in with your Google account as normal.
How do I reset my Pokémon GO account?
To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu. Please note: Account deletion requests may take several weeks to process.
How do I change my Pokemon from trainer club to my Gmail account?
In Map View, tap the Main Menu At the top right, tap Settings Under the Account section, select the “Not Linked” checkbox next to the login provider you would like to connect. Follow the prompts to link your account.
Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Click Change.
Can I merge two Pokémon GO accounts?
Yes. In Pokémon GO, you can choose what Pokémon HOME account you’ll transfer Pokémon to by linking to a Nintendo Account that is also linked to the desired Pokémon HOME account.
How do I delete an account on Google?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Open your Google Account.
- On the left, click Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “Data from apps and services you use.”
- Under “Download or delete your data,” click Delete a Google service. …
- Next to “Gmail,” click Delete .
- Enter the active email address you want to use and click Send verification email.
Where is manage your Google account?
Manage your Google Settings
- Under “Account,” tap Manage your Google Account.
- Across the top, scroll to the tab you want.
- Tap a tab: Home. Personal info. Update basic info in your Google Account. Learn how to change your name and other info. Data & personalization.
How do I delete a Google account off my phone?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings. …
- Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete. …
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account.” Tap “Remove account.”
Does Niantic delete inactive accounts?
If your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged-into) for a period of time, we will notify you via the Services or in the App prior to termination of your Account. You may terminate your Account at any time by visiting the App help centers.
How long does it take for a Pokemon Go account to be deleted?
Removal of data and deletion of account will take a few days or weeks to complete. Permanent deletion of the data and account is completely irreversible.
How do I recover my Pokémon go account without email?
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pokémon GO, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your Trainer nickname. I know my Trainer nickname! Please contact us and select “Sign-in Issue” from the dropdown menu for assistance on recovering your email address.
How do you transfer Pokemon from one account to another?
Transferring Pokémon from Go to Home
Once your accounts are linked, you can transfer Pokémon using the Go Transporter. To do this, go to your settings, select “Pokémon Home,” and hit “Send Pokémon.” From here, you can select any of the Pokémon you want to move.
You can switch from logging in with Google to Pokemon Trainer Club (or vice-versa), but they are separate accounts, so you can’t transfer any progress this way.
How do you get shiny Celebi?
Pokemon GO Shiny Celebi: Distracted by Something Shiny (2/4)
- Play with your buddy 10 times (1 Poffin)
- Take a snapshot of a grass-type Pokémon (Combee encounter)
- Give your buddy 10 treats (Cherubi encounter)