How do I recover my Pokémon GO account without email?
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pokémon GO, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your Trainer nickname. I know my Trainer nickname!
How do I get my Pokémon GO account back?
How to restore a lost Pokémon GO account
- Sign out of your new, empty Pokémon GO account by opening the app and tapping the Pokéball. …
- Tap the Google button to sign back into the new account.
- Repeat step one to sign out again.
- Once you have signed out the second time, tap the Google button again.
How do I find my old Pokemon account?
To retrieve your username:
- From the Pokémon Trainer Club sign-in page, select Forgot your username?
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Pokémon Trainer Club account. This is a required field.
- Enter information for only one other field. …
- Click Retrieve username.
Does Pokémon GO delete old accounts?
All game data associated with your account will be completely and permanently deleted. To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu.
Does Niantic delete inactive accounts?
If your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged-into) for a period of time, we will notify you via the Services or in the App prior to termination of your Account. You may terminate your Account at any time by visiting the App help centers.
Can I change the email linked to my Pokémon GO account?
Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Click Change.
What Pokemon can learn recover?
Learnt by level up
- Kadabra. #064 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Alakazam. #065 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Staryu. #120 / Water. Level 48.
- Starmie. #121 / Water · Psychic. Level 1.
- Porygon. #137 / Normal. Level 35.
- Articuno. Galarian Articuno. #144 / Psychic · Flying. Level 40.
- Mewtwo. #150 / Psychic. Level 80.
- Corsola. #222 / Water · Rock. Level 50.
Why can’t I log into Pokemon with my Google account?
You may be able to resolve login issues by refreshing Google’s connection to Pokémon GO. … Visit the Google connected apps settings page and select Pokémon GO from the list of connected apps. Click the Remove button to disconnect Pokémon GO from your Google account.
Why is my Pokemon Go Account gone?
If you’ve been hit with this bug, the first thing you need to try to do is delete the app and install it again. If it starts a new game, don’t proceed. If that still doesn’t work, you will have to contact Niantic and hopefully, they will help you get your account back.
What is your screen name in Pokemon go?
The username in your profile is used solely to log in to the Pokémon Trainer Club website. Nobody else can see your username. Your screen name is displayed in public areas of the website if you have opted to share your public profile.