How do you farm money in Pokemon Ruby?
Please log in or register to add a comment.
- Get amulet coin. ( After you beat your dad, go to your mom, she’ll have the amulet coin for you. After that go and battle)
- catch a Zigzagoon/Linoon with pick up and hope you get a nugget.
How do you get money in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire?
- Use amulet coin and keep on batling elite four. …
- equip your pokmon with amult coin hen battle Gabby and Ty, the TV guys. …
- Get the amulet coin and battle any one on any route to get more money. …
- @loginplz: u can see in the Gamefaq.com. …
- Get the amulet coin, I think you get it from your mom.
How do you get coins in Pokemon Ruby?
Find a yellow looking house on the left side of the Pokemart. Head inside and talk to the lady. When the lady is finished talking, hand her over the Harbor Mail. In return, the lady will give you the Coin Case.
Where do you get the amulet coin in Ruby?
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: It can be found in Littleroot Town. Given by Mom after obtaining the Balance Badge from Norman.
Where can I grind for the elite four in Ruby?
For Pokemon at the level of 50-55: Stay and train at level 3 or above (means floor 3 or above). Keep on training, and you’ll have strong Pokemon at no time. Not to mention, for Pokemon a bit weaker, around levels 30-40, train near Victory Road, and for Pokemon 50-60, training at the Elite Four can also be great.
What Pokémon gives the most exp in Ruby?
1 Answer. It’s Blissey. > Blissey has the highest base experience yield out of any Pokémon, with 608 (255 in Generation IV and previous, where it still held the title along with Happiny, Chansey and Arceus).
Ruby and Sapphire and Emerald: Given by Mr. Stone in Rustboro City after the player has given his letter to Steven Stone. Diamond and Pearl, Platinum: Given by Professor Rowan’s assistant in the gatehouse south of Eterna city if the player has seen 35 Pokémon.
How do you get rich in Oras?
You probably know most them, but yeah.
- Trainers. Extremely obvious, but let’s face it, most of our money comes from defeating them.
- Gyms/ Re-Matches. Gym battles give you more money than Trainer Battles, and Re-Matches get you even more.
- Sell Items. Selling items such as: …
- Theif. …
- Elite Four. …
- Amulet Coin.
How do you rematch trainers in Ruby?
In Ruby and Sapphire, the PokéNav will keep track of 69 unique Trainers and alert the user when they want a rematch. The only requirement is that the player must have obtained five Badges first. It also has information on Gym Leaders and Pokémon League members, though they cannot be battled through this function.
How do I farm money in Omega Ruby?
Get an amulet coin. Give Dragonite the Amulet Coin. Max out the prize money O-Power. Go to the elites with your Dragonite holding the amulet coin and before each battle use the maximum Prize Money O-Power, After each battle you will get a ton of money.