Where are the shards in Pokemon Ruby?
- Use dive. …
- There are some underwater between Sootopolis and Mossdeep. …
- DIVE in underwater near at sootopolis. …
- Besides finding them underwater, you can steal them by using the moves Thief or Covet on Corsola. …
- You can find red shards around the underwater area of Sootopolis and Mossdeep. …
- Just dive everywhere.
Where is the red shard in Pokemon Ruby?
|Yellow Shard||Near the northeast corner of the route (requires Dive)||R S E|
|Red Shard||Near the northwest corner of the route (requires Dive)||R S E|
|Red Shard||In the pit on the island in the north of the route, accessed through the Dive spot north of the Treasure Hunter’s house (requires Dive)||OR AS|
Where can I find shards in Pokemon?
Shards can be gained through mining on Isle Aphun of Poké Pelago.
What are shards for in Pokemon?
Shards are items introduced in Ruby and Sapphire. They were used in exchange for items and TMs between Generation III, Generation IV and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
How many shards does it take to learn thunder punch?
You need eight shards (the number of each depends on the move you want) and a Poke that is actually capable of learning a move. Shards are those little squares that you dig up in the underground. The ones that you traded in for the weather TMs in D/P.
How do you get shards underground?
- Fuego Ironworks – Exchange Star Pieces for 1 of each Shard with the man near the smelting furnace. User Info: Kraleck. …
- Underground and great marsh who gives u one a day. User Info: zeldamaster96. …
- Sometimes in the Underground. …
- There is no easy way. …
- You can find a shard everyday from the Great Marsh in Pastoria City.
Where do I get dive Ruby?
In Ruby and Sapphire, you can find Steven Stone in a house here and get HM08 Dive from him. However, you can’t use Dive outside of battle until you get the next Gym Badge. You can talk to a boy in one of the houses here to find out where your Secret Base is.
Where are the yellow shards in radical Red?
Yellow shards from Helioptile. Lucky Eggs from Chansey & Pelliper. Nuggets from Meowth/Persian. Heart Scales from Luvdisc/Alomomola.
Where do I get yellow shards?
The Yellow Portal Stone Shard is a common item usually dropped by enemies in the low to mid-level range. It can also be found more rarely while mining ores after the first boss.
What is a blue shard in Pokemon?
The Blue Shard (Japanese: あおいかけら Blue Shard) is a type of item introduced in Generation III. It is one of the Shards.