Once you are logged into the old account, all of the progress, Pokémon, items and data will be restored in the game. As often happens with new games, there can be hiccups when an update is released.
How do I get my old Pokémon GO account back?
Here is what did work to recover my account:
- In your browser sign into Google.
- Delete (the hardest part) and reinstall Pokemon Go.
- Sign in with the email associated with your Pokemon Go account.
- You should be in with your account recovered!
Does Pokémon GO delete inactive accounts?
If your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged-into) for a period of time, we will notify you via the Services or in the App prior to termination of your Account. You may terminate your Account at any time by visiting the App help centers.
How do I log into my old Pokémon GO account?
Why did my Pokémon GO account disappear?
If you’ve been hit with this bug, the first thing you need to try to do is delete the app and install it again. If it starts a new game, don’t proceed. If that still doesn’t work, you will have to contact Niantic and hopefully, they will help you get your account back.
How do I recover my Pokemon account without email?
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pokémon GO, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your Trainer nickname. I know my Trainer nickname!
How long does it take for a Pokémon GO account to be deleted?
Removal of data and deletion of account will take a few days or weeks to complete. Permanent deletion of the data and account is completely irreversible.
Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Click Change.
What Pokemon can learn recover?
Learnt by level up
- Kadabra. #064 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Alakazam. #065 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Staryu. #120 / Water. Level 48.
- Starmie. #121 / Water · Psychic. Level 1.
- Porygon. #137 / Normal. Level 35.
- Articuno. Galarian Articuno. #144 / Psychic · Flying. Level 40.
- Mewtwo. #150 / Psychic. Level 80.
- Corsola. #222 / Water · Rock. Level 50.
Can’t get into Pokémon GO account?
Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again. If the issue persists, try closing and reopening the Pokémon GO app: Android: Tap Settings > Apps > Pokémon GO > Force Stop.
How do you know if your Pokémon GO account is banned?
Yes, your account is banned if you see the “Your account has been suspended/terminated for violating the Terms of Service” message when logging in to Pokémon GO. Our main priority with Pokémon GO is to provide a fair, fun, and safe experience for all players.
Can you show my Google password?
To view the passwords you’ve saved, go to passwords.google.com. There, you’ll find a list of accounts with saved passwords. Note: If you use a sync passphrase, you won’t be able to see your passwords through this page, but you can see your passwords in Chrome’s settings.
Where do you find your player ID in Pokémon GO?
To generate a Player ID, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account on Pokemon.com.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, click Play! Pokémon Settings.
- In the Play! Pokemon Account section, select Please assign me a new Player ID number.
- Review and accept the Play! …
- In the Play!