Does Niantic delete inactive accounts?
If your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged-into) for a period of time, we will notify you via the Services or in the App prior to termination of your Account. You may terminate your Account at any time by visiting the App help centers.
Does Pokémon GO delete old accounts?
All game data associated with your account will be completely and permanently deleted. To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu.
How do I get my Pokémon GO account back?
How to restore a lost Pokémon GO account
- Sign out of your new, empty Pokémon GO account by opening the app and tapping the Pokéball. …
- Tap the Google button to sign back into the new account.
- Repeat step one to sign out again.
- Once you have signed out the second time, tap the Google button again.
Why did my Pokémon GO account disappear?
If you’ve been hit with this bug, the first thing you need to try to do is delete the app and install it again. If it starts a new game, don’t proceed. If that still doesn’t work, you will have to contact Niantic and hopefully, they will help you get your account back.
Are you allowed to have 2 Pokémon GO accounts?
4 Answers. Yes, you can simply switch between 2 accounts. The save data will be the one belonging to the account you currently are logged in with.
How long does it take for a Pokémon GO account to get deleted?
Removal of data and deletion of account will take a few days or weeks to complete. Permanent deletion of the data and account is completely irreversible.
How do you delete a Pokemon in 2021?
Instead of having them just clog up your inventory, you can actually get rid of them and, in turn, also pick up some handy items in the process. To do this, simply click on the Pokeball at the bottom of the screen. From here, go to the Pokemon option, and then select the Pokemon that you’d like to get rid of.
What Pokemon can learn recover?
Learnt by level up
- Kadabra. #064 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Alakazam. #065 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Staryu. #120 / Water. Level 48.
- Starmie. #121 / Water · Psychic. Level 1.
- Porygon. #137 / Normal. Level 35.
- Articuno. Galarian Articuno. #144 / Psychic · Flying. Level 40.
- Mewtwo. #150 / Psychic. Level 80.
- Corsola. #222 / Water · Rock. Level 50.
How do I recover my Pokemon account without email?
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pokémon GO, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your Trainer nickname. I know my Trainer nickname!
How do I recover my Pokemon username and password?
How do I retrieve it? – Pokémon Support.
To retrieve your username:
- From the Pokémon Trainer Club sign-in page, select Forgot your username?
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Pokémon Trainer Club account. This is a required field.
- Enter information for only one other field. …
- Click Retrieve username.
How do I log into my old Pokemon account?
Can you transfer your Pokemon Go account to another email?
Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Click Change.