Where is the best place to level up pokemon in fire red?
I would say you go to route 15, get exp share and use ur strongest pokemon to level up, the best place to level up is right after route 15, in the grass u can find venonat and gloom which are roughly under level 20 and give a lot of exp. I reached Indigo Plateau but I caught Zapdos and it is level 52.
What is the fastest pokemon in fire red?
Voltorb. Additional Comments: Is the fastest Pokémon available in the game and learns Selfdestruct upon level up.
Where can I get a lucky egg in fire red?
- You’ll be in the Safari Zone a long time 🙁
- Chanseys are extremely rare and there is no Easy Way.
- The chance of catching a Chansey is roughly 6%. Therefore, the chance of you getting a Lucky Egg on any specific encounter is: …
- In Area 3 Chansey has a 4% Chance in appearing. Again, only 5% of holding a Lucky Egg.
Can I evolve a level 100 Pokemon?
When a Pokémon has reached level 100, it cannot gain any more experience or level up. Due to this, previous to Generation VIII, level 100 Pokémon cannot evolve in any way which requires leveling up. From Generation VIII onwards, using a Rare Candy on a level 100 Pokémon is able to trigger these types of evolutions.
How do you get unlimited rare candies Pokemon Red?
Pokemon Cheat: Get Unlimited Rare Candies
- Introduction: Pokemon Cheat: Get Unlimited Rare Candies. …
- Step 1: Turn on Gameboy. …
- Step 2: Travel to Viridian City. …
- Step 3: Put a Rare Candy Sixth on Your Item List. …
- Step 4: Talk to the Bald Man That Is on the Path. …
- Step 5: When He Asks If You Are in a Hurry Select “NO”
Where should I train before Brock?
Viridian Forest Clearing
In the Clearing you’ll find more proficient Pokémon to beat Brock, namely grass-types such as Bellsprout and Oddish, and higher level Pokémon to train your team to a decent level before challenging him.
Can you breed a ditto with a legendary Pokemon?
In order to be compatible for breeding, the Pokémon have to be in the same egg group. … To make things way easier, everything (except Legendary and Mythical Pokémon) can be bred with a Ditto.