What cards are in battle styles?
Battle Styles – What We Know So Far
- Bellsprout (S5R)
- Weepinbell (S5R)
- Victreebel (S5R)
- Cacnea (S5I)
- Cacturne (S5I)
- Kricketune V (S5R)
- Cherubi (S5R)
- Cherrim (S5R)
What Pokemon can you get from battle styles?
The Top 10
- #1: Tyranitar V 155/163.
- #2: Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX 170/163.
- #3: Single Strike Urshifu VMAX 168/163.
- #4: Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX 169/163.
- #5: Single Strike Urshifu VMAX 167/163.
- #6: Houndoom 179/163.
- #7 & 8: Phoebe 175/163 & Cheryl 173/163.
- #9: Empoleon V 146/163.
How many Pokemon are in battle styles?
The Pokemon Battle Styles contains 183 cards; 163 in the base set and 20 secret rare cards… some of them are extremely valuable! The Battle Styles set was released on March 19, 2021.
What are battle styles?
Battle Styles is the name given to the fifth main expansion of the Sword & Shield Series of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. In Japan, it was released as the Single Strike Master · Rapid Strike Master dual sets that make up the fifth expansion block in the Pokémon Card Game Sword & Shield Era.
What is the rarest card in battle styles?
Despite being full of rainbow secret rares, Korinna’s Focus is the only one in the top five most valuable Battle Styles cards. A Rapid Strike supporter, it lets you draw cards until you have six in your hand.
Is there a reverse holo for every card?
There are reverse holo versions of every card with a Rare Holo or lesser rarity.
What Pokemon cards should I buy?
Best Pokémon TCG cards
- Shaymin EX (Full Art) …
- Surfing Pikachu. …
- Charizard GX (Rainbow Rare/Full Art) …
- Lysandre’s Trump Card. …
- Pikachu (Full Art/Radiant Collection) …
- Tapu Lele GX (Full Art) …
- Mewtwo and Mew (Tag Team GX/Full Art) …