Make sure your phone has the required sensors to track your distance and steps. Make sure your device’s location permissions are set to “always allow” Pokémon GO to access your location even when the app is closed.
How do I get Pokémon GO to track my steps?
These instructions are identical for the iOS and Android version of Pokemon Go.
- Open the Pokemon Go app on your smartphone.
- Tap the Poke Ball icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the circle next to Adventure Sync.
- A confirmation message will pop up. Tap Turn It On > OK.
- The Adventure Sync feature is now be enabled in Pokemon Go.
How do you sync Pokémon GO steps?
If you want to activated Adventure Synch in Pokémon Go, follow these steps.
HOW TO ACTIVATE ADVENTURE SYNC IN POKEMON GO
- Tap the Main Menu button in Pokémon Go.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap on Adventure Sync. You’ll also be prompted to grant permissions for Pokémon Go to access your Apple Health or Google Fit data.
Why is my Pokémon GO Adventure sync not working?
Make sure that the Pokemon Go app is fully closed because if it is running even in the background with a Go+, then Niantic will use their distance tracking and thus Adventure Sync will not work. Check if your device has the required sensors to track your distance and steps.
Does Pokémon GO track steps on treadmill?
Adventure sync uses steps tracked by your respective health app, but not other activity. This means it will track walking, light jogging/slow running, treadmill, maybe elliptical machines.
Does Pokémon GO count steps while phone is locked?
Trainers, rejoice. A new update is coming soon to Pokemon Go that will allow you to track steps even when the app is not open.
How do I make sure Adventure Sync is working?
How to activate Adventure Sync
- Tap the Main Menu button.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap on Adventure Sync. You’ll also be prompted to grant permissions for Pokémon GO to access your Apple Health or Google Fit data.
Why does Google Fit not track my steps?
Fit doesn’t track activities at all
Check to make sure activity detection is turned on. Tap Track activity metrics and make sure it is turned on.
How long does adventure sync take to update?
Sync Interval / Delays – Distance is synced from HealthKit and Google Fit at unknown time intervals (sometimes appearing to take as long as 1 hour between syncs – other times as frequently as one minute).
How do you trick Google Fit Pokémon GO?
Use the Defit app for Android device
Step 1: Go to the Play Store to install the Defit app on to your device from the Google Play Store. Step 2: Open the app on your device. Step 3: Then, open the Google Fit app and grant it the necessary permissions. Step 4: Open Pokémon Go and turn on Adventure Sync.
How do you walk in Pokémon GO without walking 2020?
How to play Pokemon go without moving Android
- Download Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer and Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go apps on your Android device. …
- Go to “Settings”> “Location” and choose the “Mode” to “High Accuracy.”
- Just launch the routes and turn on the GPS on your Android phone.
How do you do the walking Pokemon cheat?
If you own an Android device, then you can simply use a GPS spoofing app to manually change the location of your device. This will trick Pokemon Go into believing that you are walking instead. For iPhone users, the feature would need a jailbroken device though.