All game data associated with your account will be completely and permanently deleted. To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu. Please note: Account deletion requests may take several weeks to process.
Why did my Pokémon GO account disappear?
If you’ve been hit with this bug, the first thing you need to try to do is delete the app and install it again. If it starts a new game, don’t proceed. If that still doesn’t work, you will have to contact Niantic and hopefully, they will help you get your account back.
Can’t find old Pokémon GO account?
How to restore a lost Pokémon GO account
- Sign out of your new, empty Pokémon GO account by opening the app and tapping the Pokéball. …
- Tap the Google button to sign back into the new account.
- Repeat step one to sign out again.
- Once you have signed out the second time, tap the Google button again.
Did Pokémon GO accounts reset?
Relax, “Pokemon Go” Didn’t Reset Your Account.
Does Niantic delete inactive accounts?
If your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged-into) for a period of time, we will notify you via the Services or in the App prior to termination of your Account. You may terminate your Account at any time by visiting the App help centers.
Do Pokemon trainer accounts get deleted?
All game data associated with your account will be completely and permanently deleted. To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu.
What Pokemon can learn recover?
Learnt by level up
- Kadabra. #064 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Alakazam. #065 / Psychic. Level 25.
- Staryu. #120 / Water. Level 48.
- Starmie. #121 / Water · Psychic. Level 1.
- Porygon. #137 / Normal. Level 35.
- Articuno. Galarian Articuno. #144 / Psychic · Flying. Level 40.
- Mewtwo. #150 / Psychic. Level 80.
- Corsola. #222 / Water · Rock. Level 50.
How do I recover my Pokémon GO account without email?
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pokémon GO, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your Trainer nickname. I know my Trainer nickname!
Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Click Change.
How do I transfer my Pokémon GO account to a new phone?
Your Pokémon Go account is tied to one of two things: a Google account, or a Pokémon Trainer Club account.
If you used Pokémon Trainer Club to create your original account:
- Tap Pokémon Trainer Club under “Sign up with”.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enjoy your original account on your new phone.
How do I clear my Pokemon Go cache?
Clear Pokémon GO app data and cache
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap Storage > Games.
- Select the Pokémon GO app.
- Tap Clear cache.
Why can’t I log into my Pokemon Go account?
You may receive “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error messages if our servers are experiencing a temporary issue or your network connectivity is poor. Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again.
How do I log back into my Pokemon Go account?