Glendive kept the top spot for the second year in a row and had the lowest violent crime rate in the state with just 5 total violent crimes reported.
What is the safest town in Montana?
Montana’s Safest Cities
What are the safest cities in Montana?
The Top 10 Safest Cities in Montana
- Columbia Falls.
- Deer Lodge.
- Miles City.
What is the best city to live in in Montana?
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana. …
- Billings. This southeast Montana city is the most populous in the state. …
- Bozeman. …
- Dillon. …
- Four Corners. …
- East Helena. …
- Helena. …
What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
Where Are The Most Dangerous Cities In Montana?
|Rank||City||Violent Crimes Per Capita|
What is the cheapest place to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city. …
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers. …
- Kalispell. …
- Bozeman. …
2 янв. 2018 г.
How much do you need to make to live comfortably in Montana?
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||0 Children|
|Required annual income after taxes||$23,260||$38,445|
|Required annual income before taxes||$30,074||$49,259|
Is land cheap in Montana?
Land in Montana isn’t getting any cheaper. If you are looking to buy land, Montana is the last best place and the best way to buy without the middle man is to buy Montana land for sale by owner.
Is Montana a safe state?
Montana’s crime rates are just above average compared to the rest of the nation. Among all 50 states, Montana had the nineteenth-highest violent crime rate and the twenty-third-highest property crime rate.
Why should I move to Montana?
The state is rich with history
Montana’s sprawling grasslands also became home to numerous cattle and sheep ranches. Today, the State of Montana offers a diverse economy with multiple industries as well as some of the most beautiful wildlife preserves in the world.
Where do the rich live in Montana?
Detailed List Of The Most Expensive Cities In Montana
Is Montana expensive to live in?
An amount below 100 means Montana is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Montana, Montana is more expensive.
Montana cost of living is 94.0.
|COST OF LIVING||Montana||United States|
What should I know before moving to Montana?
15 Things to Know Before Moving to Montana
- You’ll want to get out into nature. Montanans tend to be an active bunch. …
- Public universities are a good option here. …
- Population density is low. …
- Skiing and snowboarding reign supreme. …
- Winters are freezing. …
- Montana is politically divided. …
- Ranching is alive and well. …
- Hunting and fishing are huge in Montana.
19 дек. 2018 г.
What can kill you in Montana?
Most dangerous animals in Montana
- Wasps, bees, hornets. …
- Dogs. …
- Cows. …
- Horses. …
- Black widow spiders. The black widow spider kills about 7 people per year; quite a few more than the number of people killed by rattlesnakes.
- Bears. It may surprise you, but bears are actually the least dangerous animal on this list, statistically.
2 мар. 2020 г.
What is the best time of year to go to Montana?
The ideal months for Montana travel are July and August, when the must-see attractions are up and running, the crowds are not overwhelming, and the temperature is most comfortable.
How long is winter in Montana?
The cold season lasts for 3.2 months, from November 18 to February 25, with an average daily high temperature below 40°F. The coldest day of the year is January 1, with an average low of 12°F and high of 29°F.