62 more rows
What are the 10 countries with the largest population?
|TOP TEN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST POPULATION|
11 more rows
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
Which country has the largest population 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
Is Russia colder than Canada?
Russia has more land area whereas Canada has more maritime exposure, so it’s clear that the former has colder land areas. More than 60% of the land in Russia is permafrost. As for records, the lowest is in Russia at -71.2 degrees Celsius.
Is London bigger than New York?
As of 2013, London and NYC had comparable populations. London’s stood at 8.3 million, while NYC stood at 8.4 million. London, however, has much more room for its inhabitants — it’s 138 square miles bigger than NYC. So it’s pretty safe to say that New York is way more crowded than London.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
Which country has the largest population 2019?
The World: Population (2019) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||333,928,672|
96 more rows
Which country has the least population 2018?
The 9 Smallest Countries in the World by Population
- Vatican City. Population: 451.
- Tuvalu. Population: 10,640.
- Nauru. Population: 11,347.
- Palau. Population: 21,097.
- San Marino. Population: 33,285.
- Monaco. Population: 37,623.
- Liechtenstein. Population: 37,815.
- Marshall Islands. Population: 53,066.
Which race is the tallest?
Dutch men revealed as world’s tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).
What is the blackest city in the United States?
Cities with the highest number of Black or African American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Los Angeles, CA||3,792,621||8|
7 more rows
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”