The world’s top 10 highest airports
- Kangding Airport.
- Ngari Gunsa Airport.
- El Alto International Airport. Altitude – 13,323 ft.
- Uyuni Airport. Altitude – 12,972 ft.
- Captain Nicolas Rojas Airport. Altitude – 12,913 ft.
- Yushu Batang Airport. Altitude – 12,762 ft.
- Inca Manco Cápac International Airport. Altitude – 12,552 ft.
- Golog Maqin Airport. Altitude – 12,428 ft.
What is the largest airport in South America?
Latin America 15 busiest airports by passenger traffic
|1||Mexico City International Airport||Mexico|
|2||São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport||Brazil|
|3||El Dorado International Airport||Colombia|
|4||Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport||Chile|
11 more rows
Which is the highest airport in the world?
Tucked within the Himalayas, Tibet in the Republic of China has the two highest airfields in the world. Bangda airport in eastern Tibet, which lies 15,548 feet above sea level, was opened on Oct. 22, 1994. It relegated Lhasa airport (14,315 feet) in Tibet’s capital to second place among the world’s highest airports.
What is the highest airport in the US?
1) Leadville, CO – 9,934′ Lake County airport holds high altitude honors at nearly 10,000 feet elevation (the city is over 10,000′, and it’s the highest city in the US).
What are the names of the 4 largest airports in Latin America?
The Three Busiest Airports Of South America
- São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport. The São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport serving the city of São Paulo in Brazil is the busiest airport in South America with about 35,962,000 passengers.
- El Dorado International Airport.
- Congonhas-São Paulo Airport.
What is the world’s most dangerous airport?
Here are 10 of the most dangerous airports in the world to land at.
- Lukla Airport in Nepal.
- Courchevel International Airport in France.
- Toncontin Airport, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten.
- Paro Airport in Bhutan, Himalayan Mountains.
- Gibraltar International.
Which one is considered to be the windiest city in the USA?
As for Chicago, it’s actually the 50th windiest city in the U.S., according to CoreLogic’s data.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”