What is the richest part of Indiana?
The richest town in Indiana is Zionsville. Zionsville is a suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana. The unemployment rate in Zionsville is 2.9%, while the national average is 3.9%.
What is the richest county in Indiana?
Here’s how much wealthier Hamilton County residents are than the average Hoosier. Here’s something that’ll likely shock no one: Hamilton County is the richest in Indiana.
What is the poorest city in Indiana?
Detailed List Of The Poorest Places To Live In Indiana
How many billionaires are in Indiana?
|Rank by Number of Billionaires (9/15/20)||State or Federal District||Billionaires/ State’s 10M pop. (7/19 Census) (9/15/20)|
How much do you need to live comfortably in Indiana?
|0 Children||1 Child|
|Required annual income after taxes||$23,105||$46,813|
|Required annual income before taxes||$27,955||$56,640|
Is Indiana a poor state?
Similar to its individual high poverty ranking, Indiana continues to be ranked the fifth-highest state in the region by the number of tracts with high child poverty between 1980 and 2016. However, it ranks third in the percentage of tracts with high child poverty.
What is the poorest county in Indiana?
Indiana counties ranked by per capita income
Where is the most expensive place to live in Indiana?
Top ten most expensive cities in Indiana
Is Indiana rich or poor?
The Indiana Statehouse in Indianapolis is a symbol of the Hoosier state, which ranks 35th nationally in wealth, according to a new study. A new study found Indiana ranked 35th nationwide in wealth.
What are the most dangerous cities in Indiana?
What Are The Most Dangerous Cities In Indiana?
- Indianapolis. Violent Crime: 1,273.
- Evansville. Violent Crime: 4,463. …
- Elkhart. Violent Crime: 1,185. …
- Gary. Violent Crime: 494. …
- Shelbyville. Violent Crime: 1,127. …
- Marion. Violent Crime: 455. …
- Anderson. Violent Crime: 413. …
- Lafayette. Violent Crime: 3,598. Property Crime: 464. …
What is the best area to live in Indiana?
|Overall Rank (1 = Best)||City||Total Score|
What is Indiana best known for?
Indiana, known for its love of basketball and for producing stars such as Larry Bird and Louie Dampier, has generated the fifth-highest number of professional basketball players per capita of any state. 6. Indiana has the nation’s second-largest automotive industry and is leading the U.S. in manufacturing job growth.
What billionaires live in Indiana?
Richest People in Indiana
- Gayle Cook. $6.2 Billion. Gayle Cook net worth: Gayle Cook is an American billionaire who has a net worth of $5.8 billion dollars. …
- Herbert Simon. $2.4 Billion. …
- Jim Irsay. $2.1 Billion. …
- Dean White. $2 Billion. …
- Forrest Lucas. $500 Million.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Social Capital founder says the world’s first trillionaire will be either Musk or ‘someone like him. ‘ Tesla’s share price rose to more than $880 in January, making Elon Musk the world’s richest person. With a net worth of $195 billion, he now beats out Jeff Bezos by about $10 billion.
Who are the 17 billionaires in Illinois?
Here are the Illinois billionaires who made the Forbes list for 2018:
- Ken Griffin, 49, is worth $9.1 billion and is ranked 172nd on the list. …
- Sam Zell, 76, is worth $4.9 billion and is ranked No. …
- Thomas Pritzker, 67, is worth $4.1 billion, coming in at No. …
- J.B. …
- Neil Bluhm, 80, is worth $3.2 billion and is No.
6 мар. 2018 г.