Which country is the largest exporter of oil?
These countries account for two-thirds of total global oil exports.
- Saudi Arabia. Officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the country of Saudi Arabia is the world’s number one oil exporter and the country with the largest amount of oil reserves.
- United Arab Emirates.
Which country has the most imports and exports?
Which country trades the most?
The largest import and export merchandise trade partners for most countries of the world are listed below. Details for the European Union, Hong Kong and Macau are also included.
List of countries by leading trade partners.
|Country||Leading export market||Leading import source|
|Botswana||European Union||South Africa|
153 more rows
Which country has the most imports?
Below is a summary of the most important importing countries of the Netherlands and with which goods these countries have become so popular.
- Germany. For years, Germany is the largest importing partner of the Netherlands.
- United States.
- United Kingdom.
- Other import countries.
- HST Groep helps.
Which countries export the most?
The World’s 20 Largest Exporting Countries
- China is the World’s Largest Exporter. While China’s explosive economic expansion has been a front-page financial story over the last few decades, China’s economy is not the only one worth noting.
- Why Doesn’t the United States Export More?
- South Korea.
What are the top 3 exports and top 3 imports of the United States?
United States Top 10 Imports
- Machinery including computers: US$386.4 billion (14.8% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $367.1 billion (14%)
- Vehicles: $306.7 billion (11.7%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $241.4 billion (9.2%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $116.3 billion (4.5%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $93.4 billion (3.6%)
Which country imports the most potatoes?
Below are the 15 countries that imported the highest dollar value worth of potatoes during 2017.
- Belgium: US$505.9 million (11.4% of total potatoes imports)
- Netherlands: $353.7 million (8%)
- Spain: $250 million (5.6%)
- Germany: $242.8 million (5.5%)
- United States: $232.5 million (5.2%)
- Russia: $220.4 million (5%)
Which country imports the most gold?
Below are the 15 countries that imported the highest dollar value worth of gold during 2017.
- Switzerland: US$69.8 billion (19.9% of total gold imports)
- China: $51.4 billion (14.6%)
- India: $36.1 billion (10.3%)
- United Kingdom: $34.5 billion (9.8%)
- United Arab Emirates: $33 billion (9.4%)
- Hong Kong: $29.4 billion (8.4%)
Which country imports the most milk?
Milk: Top 15 Importer Countries
- China: US$3.4 billion (12.3% of total milk imports)
- Germany: $1.8 billion (6.4%)
- Hong Kong, China: $1.6 billion (6%)
- Belgium: $1.4 billion (5.1%)
- Netherlands: $1.3 billion (4.6%)
- Italy: $1.1 billion (4.1%)
- Algeria: $1.1 billion (4%)
- France: $907.8 million (3.3%)
What are the top 3 exports and top 3 Imports of China?
China’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$521.5 billion (24.4% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $347.8 billion (16.3%)
- Machinery including computers: $202.3 billion (9.5%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $135.9 billion (6.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $102.5 billion (4.8%)
- Vehicles: $81.5 billion (3.8%)
What are the top 5 imports of the United States?
American imports totaled $2.410 trillion In 2014, read the list below to find out which products made up the Top 10 U.S. Imports.
- Oil – $356 billion.
- Machines, Engines, Pumps – $330 billion.
- Electronic Equipment – $319 billion.
- Vehicles – $265 billion.
- Medical Equipment – $76 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $73 billion.
What are the top 5 countries that the US imports from?
Five countries make up over half of all U.S. imports. They are China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. The United States imported the most goods from Canada until 2007 when China replaced our neighbor to the north. In 2018, these five countries supplied 58% of the $2.4 trillion in U.S. imports of goods.
Which country exports the most potatoes?
Potatoes Exports by Country: Raw
- Netherlands: US$807.9 million (19.6% of exported raw potatoes)
- France: $642 million (15.6%)
- Germany: $374 million (9.1%)
- China: $261.2 million (6.3%)
- Canada: $252.2 million (6.1%)
- United States: $235.2 million (5.7%)
- Egypt: $206.9 million (5%)
- Belgium: $199.4 million (4.8%)
What country eats most potatoes?
China leads the world in potato consumption (47 million tons). However, this is due to its huge population. China isn’t even in the top 10 regarding consumption per capita. Belarus is the most potato loving country with about 181 kg consumed per capita.
Which country produces the most potatoes?
Top Potato Growing Countries
- 1 China, 88.99 million metric tons of potatoes per year.
- 2 India, 45.34 million metric tons of potatoes per year.
- Russia’s potato production has dropped since the fall of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, as farms are no longer socialized under the government.
Which country imports the most from India?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Indian exports.
- United States: US$51.6 billion (16% of total Indian exports)
- United Arab Emirates: $29 billion (9%)
- China: $16.4 billion (5.1%)
- Hong Kong: $13.2 billion (4.1%)
- Singapore: $10.4 billion (3.2%)
- United Kingdom: $9.8 billion (3%)
Which country imports the most cars?
Below are the 15 countries that imported the highest dollar value worth of cars during 2018.
- United States: US$178.5 billion (23.1% of total cars imports)
- Germany: $61.5 billion (8%)
- China: $49.6 billion (6.4%)
- United Kingdom: $43.9 billion (5.7%)
- Belgium: $38.5 billion (5%)
- France: $38.3 billion (5%)
What country exports the most gold?
Top 10 Gold Producing Countries
- Russia – 270.7 tonnes.
- United States – 230.0 tonnes.
- Canada – 175.8 tonnes.
- Peru – 162.3 tonnes.
- Indonesia – 154.3 tonnes.
- South Africa – 139.9 tonnes.
- Mexico – 130.5 tonnes.
- Ghana – 101.7 tonnes. Ghana is Africa’s second largest producer of gold and is also known for its reserves of various industrial minerals.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”