|—||Total, All Countries||332.5|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||253.2|
Who is our biggest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who are the 10 largest trading partners with the US in order?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total American exports.
- Canada: US$255.1 billion (17.8% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $212.7 billion (14.9%)
- China: $124.6 billion (8.7%)
- Japan: $64.1 billion (4.5%)
- United Kingdom: $59 billion (4.1%)
- Germany: $57.8 billion (4%)
- South Korea: $51.2 billion (3.6%)
13 февр. 2021 г.
Who is the US most important trading partner?
Nearly a third of America’s exported goods was in fact delivered to trade partners Canada and Mexico while China ended up in the third place in overall trade (13.8%). However, China remains America’s most important trading partner when it comes to imports, beating Canada and Mexico by a large margin.
Who is the UK’s largest trading partner?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.
- United States: US$57.5 billion (14.3% of total UK exports)
- Germany: $41.1 billion (10.2%)
- Ireland: $27.5 billion (6.8%)
- Netherlands: $24.9 billion (6.2%)
- France: $23.7 billion (5.9%)
- Switzerland: $19.4 billion (4.8%)
- China: $18.6 billion (4.6%)
27 февр. 2021 г.
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
List of largest trading partners of China
|No.||Country / Region||Exports|
Who is Europe’s biggest trading partner?
China is now the EU’s biggest trading partner, overtaking the US in 2020.
Which country does US trade with the most?
Year-to-Date Total Trade
|—||Total, All Countries||127.6|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||90.4|
Who is the largest US exporter?
Seven among America’s largest export-related companies increased their year-over-year sales as of December 2019.
- Apple: US$267.7 billion, up 8.2% from 2018.
- ExxonMobil: $256 billion, up 11.3%
- Ford Motor: $149.9 billion, down -6.1%
- Chevron: $140.1 billion, up 0.5%
- General Motors: $137.2 billion, down -5%
26 авг. 2020 г.
What is US biggest export?
Services are the biggest US export, with total foreign sales of $778 billion last year. … These are the service industries that bring in the most money: Travel and transportation: $236 billion.
What does US import the most?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
17 дек. 2019 г.
What percentage of US imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China account for 18.1% of overall U.S. goods imports in 2019.
What does US export to Japan?
U.S. exports to Japan account for 4.5% of overall U.S. exports in 2019. The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: mineral fuels ($9.3 billion), aircraft ($8.8 billion), optical and medical instruments ($7.1 billion), machinery ($7.0 billion), and electrical machinery ($4.6 billion).
What does the UK import the most?
Value of trade in goods imports UK 2020, by commodity. In 2020, the United Kingdom imported approximately 150.7 billion British pounds worth of machinery and transport equipment goods, the most of any commodity in this year.
What is the UK’s biggest export?
Top UK Exports
- Crude petroleum – $26.4 billion.
- Gold – $25.8 billion.
- Refined petroleum – $14.5 billion.
- Platinum – $4.72 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $4.26 billion.
23 дек. 2020 г.
Can the UK feed itself?
The UK has a highly successful agricultural industry, but many domestic and international factors affect food production and prices for consumers in the UK. … The UK is not self-sufficient in food production; it imports 48% of the total food consumed and the proportion is rising.