|Net worth in billion U.S. dollars|
|Jeff Bezos (Amazon)||113|
|Bill Gates (Microsoft)||98|
|Warren Buffet (Berkshire Hathaway)||67.5|
|Larry Ellison (Oracle)||59|
Who is No 1 richest person in 2020?
No. 1 Jeff Bezos
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is the world’s wealthiest person for the third year in a row, worth $113 billion.
Who are the top 10 billionaires in the United States?
Top 10 Richest people in the United States according to Forbes List as of February 22, 2021
- Jeff Bezos —Founder of Amazon. …
- Elon Musk —Founder and CEO of SpaceX and Tesla. …
- Bill Gates — Co-founder of Microsoft. …
- Mark Zuckerberg — Co-founder and Chairman of Facebook. …
- Warren Buffett — Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
22 февр. 2021 г.
Who is a billionaire 2020?
Jeff Bezos is the world’s wealthiest person for the third year in a row, despite giving $36 billion worth of his Amazon stock to his ex-wife MacKenzie Bezos as part of their divorce settlement last summer.
How many billionaires are there in the US in 2020?
The combined net worth of the 2020 class of the 400 richest Americans was $3.2 trillion, up from $2.7 trillion in 2017. As of October 2020, there were 614 billionaires–a record high–in the United States.
Is anyone a trillionaire?
Becoming a trillionaire is no easy job. Having this much money is equivalent to unbelievable amount of wealth. A trillion is such a huge number followed by twelve zeros. That is one thousand times a billion.
Net worth of Richest Royals.
|Title||King of Thailand|
|Net worth||$43 billion — $30 billion|
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Social Capital founder says the world’s first trillionaire will be either Musk or ‘someone like him. ‘ Tesla’s share price rose to more than $880 in January, making Elon Musk the world’s richest person. With a net worth of $195 billion, he now beats out Jeff Bezos by about $10 billion.
Who is the richest black man in America?
According to the Forbes story, Robert F. Smith of Vista Equity remains the richest black person in the country, with an estimated net worth of $6 billion.
Who is the poorest person in the world?
A discussion into who is the poorest person in the world unveils a worst-case scenario of a rich man turned poor contrary to what most people would expect. If net worth is something to go by, then Jerome Kerviel is the poorest man alive in the 21st century, and he may hold this record for several more years.
Who is the richest celebrity?
Top 50 Richest Celebrities
- George Lucas. $10 Billion. George Lucas Net Worth: George Lucas is a director, writer, producer and businessman who has a net worth of. …
- Steven Spielberg. $7 Billion. …
- Kanye West. $6.6 Billion. …
- Oprah Winfrey. $3.5 Billion. …
- Jami Gertz. $3 Billion. …
- Kardashian Family. $2 Billion. …
- Jay-Z. $1.3 Billion. …
- Paul McCartney. $1.2 Billion.
Who is the youngest billionaire?
Kylie Jenner was the youngest billionaire in the world in 2020, with a net worth of one billion U.S. dollars.
Youngest billionaires in the world in 2020, based on net worth (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Wealth in billion U.S. dollars|
|Jonathan Kwok (28 years)||2|
Who is the richest kid in the world?
Prince George Alexander Louis – $1 billion
The richest kid in the world is Prince George Alexander Louis who is worth approximately $1 billion dollars as of today.
Who is the richest woman on earth?
Where are the World’s Richest Women?
|Rank||Name||Net Worth ($B)|
|#1||Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family||$71.4|
|#4||Julia Koch & family||$44.9|
Who is the richest actor?
The 20 Richest Actors in the World
- Amitabh Bachchan. …
- Adam Sandler. Net Worth: $420 million. …
- Mel Gibson. Net Worth: $425 Million. …
- Robert De Niro. Net Worth: $500 Million. …
- George Clooney. Net Worth: $500 Million. …
- Tom Cruise. Net Worth: $570 Million. …
- Shah Rukh Khan. Net Worth: $600 Million. …
- Jami Gertz. Net Worth: $3 Billion.
13 февр. 2021 г.
Who really controls the world’s wealth?
Americans control almost 30% of the entire world’s wealth. Other countries aren’t that far behind anymore, and when measured collectively, Asia already boasts a higher total. That’s according to a new global wealth report from Credit Suisse.