Mike Sonko. Mike Sonko, the Governor of Nairobi country also owns the most expensive house in Kenya. During the funeral of the father’s governor, we got a sneak peek of his multi-million palace in Mua Hills, Maanzoni Machakos County. The spectacular mansion is estimated to be worth Ksh 150 million.
Who owns the most expensive house in the world 2020?
1. Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion. Coming in at number one on the list, and claiming the title of the most expensive house in the world, is Buckingham Palace. The palace is owned by the British Royal family and is one of a number of lavish properties in their portfolio.
Who owns the most expensive house in Africa?
Aliko Dangote is confirmed as the richest man in Africa, but the person who got the bragging rights of owning the most expensive mansion in Nigeria is Mike Adenuga. Mike Adenuga is the third richest man in Africa and owns the expensive mansion located at the famous Banana island, which cost about eight billion nairas.
Which is the richest estate in Nairobi?
HassConsult listed average house prices in Nyari estate at Ksh103. 6 million, making the neighbourhood the second most expensive in the city. The priciest piece of land in Nairobi according to the quarterly report is found in Upper Hill where an acre averages at Ksh525.
Who owns the most expensive house in the world 2019?
1. Antilia. Antilia is a high-rise residential building in Mumbai, the building is 173 meters (568 ft) tall and is owned and used by a single family (the family of Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and the richest person in Asia).
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The Bill Gates’ house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million.
Who owns the world’s most expensive watch?
Worldwide: The most expensive watch ever sold at auction worldwide is the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A-010, which fetched 31.19 million US dollars (31,000,000 CHF) in Geneva on November 9, 2019 (by Christie’s).
What is the prettiest house in the world?
Top 10 beautiful house in the world
- Palazzo Antilla – Mumbai, India. …
- South Coogee – Sydney, Australia. …
- Versailles – Florida, United States. …
- Manalapan Residence – Florida, United States. …
- Starwood Estate – Aspen, Colorado, USA. …
- Clifton 2A – Cape Town, South Africa. …
- One Hyde Park Penthouse – London, UK.
19 мар. 2018 г.
Which Nigeria celebrity has the most expensive house?
The house is said to be worth $1.5 million, approximately 5 billion Naira which makes him the Nigerian Celebrity with the most expensive house in the country.
Who owns the best mansion in Nigeria?
1. Folorunsho Alakija’s most expensive mansion in Nigeria. Being one of the richest women in Africa, Folorunsho Alakija enjoys not only the work that brings her millions of Naira but also her property.
Which is the cleanest town in Kenya?
Kisumu City has leapfrogged Nakuru and Kericho to become the cleanest town in Kenya. In a new survey, the city scored 97 %, followed by Nakuru, Kericho and Machakos, respectively.
Where do the rich live in Kenya?
Therefore, here are 10 of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Kenya.
Wealthy Neighborhoods in Kisumu and Nakuru Cities
- Milimani Estate in Kisumu City. …
- Riat Hills Estate. …
- Section 58 Area in Nakuru Metropolitan City. …
- Milimani Suburbs in Nakuru.
29 окт. 2020 г.
Is Nairobi a good place to live?
Making a living – You’ll earn more here than anywhere else in Kenya. Nairobi is not only a beautiful city to live in, but it is a gorgeous metropolis to make a living as well. It is East Africa’s most favourable business hub. … The best part is that the Kenyan economy is very friendly to entrepreneurial endeavours.
What is the richest mansion in the world?
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and multibillionaire, moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his wife and three children.
Who owns the best house in the world?
Who owns the biggest house in the world? Owned by one of the richest men in the world, Mukesh Ambani, the 27-storey skyscraper stands 190m tall, its address visible on the Mumbai skyline and is also the most expensive private residence in the world with an estimated value exceeding $USD2 billion.
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What are some of the most expensive things in world today?
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch – USD 55 million. …
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – USD 70 million. …
- Bluefin Tuna – USD 3.1 million. …
- Antilia, Mumbai – USD 1-2 billion. …
- Manhattan Parking Spot – USD 1 million. …
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – USD 450 million. …
- Pasion Azteca, Platinum Liquor Bottle – USD 3.5 million.
28 окт. 2020 г.