With a projected 26.21% growth in 2020, Guyana is the fastest growing economy in the world.
Which country has highest GDP in 2020?
Click on any of the links to gain more in-depth reviews of these top countries.
- United States. GDP – Nominal: $20.81 trillion. …
- China. GDP – Nominal: $14.86 trillion. …
- Japan. GDP – Nominal: $4.91 trillion. …
- Germany. GDP – Nominal: $3.78 trillion. …
- United Kingdom. GDP – Nominal: $2.64 trillion. …
- India. …
- France. …
Which is the fastest growing economy in the world 2019?
India. Ours is the fastest growing economy in the world with the upward growth trajectory estimated to hit a robust 7.4% in 2019. India has the distinct reputation of having surpassed China in growth and is expected to overtake the UK in 2020 as per an IMF report, having surged past the French economy in 2018.
Which country has highest GDP in 2019?
GDP Based on Share of 2019 World Total, in %
- China. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $14.34 trillion3 …
- Japan. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $5.08 trillion3 …
- Germany. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $3.86 trillion3 …
- India. …
- United Kingdom. …
- France. …
- Italy. …
Which country is No 1 in world?
For the fourth year in a row, Switzerland is considered the No. 1 Best Country.
What country is #1 in economy?
Which country will be superpower in 2100?
The country that records the most astonishing growth over the period to 2100 is Nigeria. The forecasts are that the current population of 182 million will rise to over 398 million by 2050 – that’s double – and by 2100 will reach 753 million – which is almost double again and more than four times their current size.
Which African country has best economy?
African countries with the highest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|GDP in billion U.S. dollars|
Which countries will be developed by 2050?
Five superpowers ruling the world in 2050
23 мар. 2020 г.
Is China richer than USA?
National wealth can fluctuate, as evidenced in the United States data following the 2008 financial crisis and subsequent economic recovery.
List of countries and geographic regions by total wealth (2019)
|Total wealth (billions USD)||63,827|
|Share of total||17.7%|
Who is richest country in the world?
Which country has lowest GDP?
In 2020, Burundi reported the lowest per-capita GDP ever, closely-followed by South Sudan and Malawi.
The 20 countries with the lowest gross domestic product (GDP) per capita in 2020 (in U.S. dollars)
|GDP per capita in U.S. dollars|
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Top 17 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World
- #8 Italy. …
- #7 Venezuela. …
- #6 Russia. …
- #5 Colombia. …
- #4 Denmark. …
- #3 South Korea. …
- #2 Ukraine. Ukraine was actually voted as having some of the most beautiful women in the world. …
- #1 Brazil. They’re sporty, tanned and give off a natural beach vibe.
What is the most dangerous country in the world?
MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
- Central African Republic.
- South Sudan.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Where is the best country to live?
- Norway. The United Nations listed Norway as the best country to live in primarily because all of the factors the researchers took into consideration were good marks on behalf of Norway. …
- Switzerland. The health of people who live in Switzerland is outrageously impressive. …
- Australia. …
- Ireland. …
- Germany. …
- Iceland. …
- Sweden. …
- Hong Kong.