Antilia is the world’s most expensive private home, costing approximately US$2 billion.
What is the most expensive house in the world 2020?
The top 22 most expensive houses in the world listed for sale in 2020: La Californie, Bel Air, Cap d’Antibes, Malibu, Paris, London, and more. According to the press reports, the world’s most valuable house is thought to be Buckingham Palace worth $1.55 billion.
How much is the world’s most expensive house?
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 most expensive houses in the world:
- Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion.
- Antilla – $1 Billion.
- Villa Leopolda – $750 Million.
- Villa Les Cèdres – $450 Million.
- Les Palais Bulles – $390 Million.
- The Oden Tower Penthouse – $330 Million.
- Four Fairfield Pond – $248 Million.
- Ellison Estate – $200 Million.
1 февр. 2021 г.
Who has the richest house in the world?
What’s The Most Expensive House in The World?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani. …
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert. …
- An apartment in One Hyde Park, London, U.K, owned by Rinat Akhmetov. …
- Xanadu 2.0, Seattle, WA, owned by Bill Gates. …
- Broken O Ranch, Augusta, Montana, owned by Stanley Kroenke.
Who owns the 500 million dollar house?
Nile Niami, the film producer and real-estate developer behind the five-year project, which he anticipates will sell for $500 million (£385 million), is currently tying up the finishing touches before it hits the market.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The Bill Gates’ house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million.
Who owns the world’s most expensive car?
Portugal and Juventus’ star forward Cristiano Ronaldo has become the owner of world’s most expensive automobile. He acquired the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, which is worth an estimate Rs 75 crore (8.5 million euros).
Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
Jay-Z and Beyoncé: $88 Million
6 most expensive home ever bought in the history of Los Angeles.
What is the most expensive thing in the world 2020?
These Are The Most Expensive Things In The World, For Those Who Need To Know
- Koh-i-Noor Diamond, over $1 billion.
- History Supreme Yacht, $4.5 billion. …
- Antilia, Mumbai, $2 billion. …
- Eclipse (533 feet long), $1.5 billion. …
- Villa Leopolda, $506 million. …
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi, $450 million. …
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What are some of the most expensive things in world today?
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch – USD 55 million. …
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – USD 70 million. …
- Bluefin Tuna – USD 3.1 million. …
- Antilia, Mumbai – USD 1-2 billion. …
- Manhattan Parking Spot – USD 1 million. …
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – USD 450 million. …
- Pasion Azteca, Platinum Liquor Bottle – USD 3.5 million.
28 окт. 2020 г.
Who owns the most homes in the world?
Who owns the biggest house in the world? Owned by one of the richest men in the world, Mukesh Ambani, the 27-storey skyscraper stands 190m tall, its address visible on the Mumbai skyline and is also the most expensive private residence in the world with an estimated value exceeding $USD2 billion.
Who bought the 250 million dollar house?
|Born||1956 (age 64–65)|
|Spouse(s)||Kathy Van Zeeland|
Who owns the most expensive phone in the world?
The 10 Most Expensive Phones in the World
- Virtue Signature Cobra – $310,000. …
- Goldvish Revolution – $488,150. …
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot – $1 Million. …
- Goldvish Le Million – $1 Million. …
- Diamond Crypto Smartphone – $1.3 Million. …
- iPhone 3G Kings Button – $2.5 Million. …
- Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 Million.
1 февр. 2021 г.
Who owns the most expensive home in the US?
According to a report from The Wall Street Journal, the most recent home on the list is a sprawling estate purchased by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos in February 2020 for a jaw-dropping $165 million.
Who owns the biggest house in LA?
The most expensive home for sale in the US is now a 40,000-square-foot, Georgian-style mansion owned by financier Gary Winnick. Known as Casa Encantada, the Bel Air estate is on the market for $225 million.
Who owns the biggest house in America?
|1||178,926||The Biltmore Company|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|