Indira Gandhi International Airport is the largest airport of India spread over an area of 5,106 acres and also the the busiest airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic and cargo traffic.
Which is the largest airport in India 2020?
Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
The busiest airport in India, Indira Gandhi International Airport is located in “New Delhi”, the capital of the country.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport: Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport. Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport: Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Which is the largest airport in India 2019?
|Rank||Name||Passengers FY 2019-20|
|1||Indira Gandhi International Airport||67,301,016|
|2||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||45,873,329|
|3||Kempegowda International Airport||32,361,666|
|4||Chennai International Airport||22,266,722|
Which is smallest airport in India?
Airport of Trichy is the smallest airport in India.
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||United States|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||China|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||United States|
|4.||Dubai International Airport||United Arab Emirates|
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
486 total airports, airstrips, flying schools and military bases available in the country. 123 airports with scheduled commercial flights including some with dual civilian and army use. 34 international airports.
Which is the most dangerous airport in India?
RISK-PRONE AIRPORTS IN FOCUS
- Patna Airport: Runway length shorter than prescribed. …
- Jammu Airport: Runway length shorter than prescribed. …
- Shimla Airport: Runway length the biggest issue. …
- Mangalore Airport: Tabletop runway. …
- Calicut (Kozhikode) Airport: Tabletop runway. …
- Kullu Airport: Short runway located in a deep valley.
9 авг. 2020 г.
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
The Madurai airport has been adjudged the cleanest and safest airport in the country among the airports, which handled 1.5 million to 5 million passengers for the Swachhta Pakhwada Awards 2019.
Which is the latest airport in India?
Upcoming airports in India that will impact real estate
- Jewar Airport, Noida.
- Purandar Airport, Pune.
- Orvakal Airport, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Mopa Airport, Goa.
- Sindhudurg Airport, Maharashtra.
- Kalyani Airport, Kolkata.
- Holongi Airport, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Rajkot Airport, Gujarat.
7 окт. 2020 г.
Which country has highest airports?
Top 10 countries with the highest number of airports in the world
|Country||Number of airports/airfields|
Which is the biggest port in India?
Mumbai Port: The western coast city of Mumbai is home to India’s largest port by size and shipping traffic. The port is situated in a natural harbour with water reaching depths of 10-12 meters, allowing easy docking and passage for large cargo ships.
Which state has no airport in India?
Sikkim was the only state without an airport in the country.
How many airlines are in India?
How many airlines are there in India? There are currently 39 airlines operating in India including scheduled, regional, chartered and cargo airlines.