|—||Total, All Countries||332.5|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||253.2|
Which country has the most trade?
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019.
Who is our biggest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
What are the top 5 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion. …
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
7 мар. 2018 г.
Who are the top 5 trading partners for the US?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total American exports.
- Canada: US$255.1 billion (17.8% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $212.7 billion (14.9%)
- China: $124.6 billion (8.7%)
- Japan: $64.1 billion (4.5%)
- United Kingdom: $59 billion (4.1%)
- Germany: $57.8 billion (4%)
- South Korea: $51.2 billion (3.6%)
13 февр. 2021 г.
Who is largest exporter in the world?
Top 20 export countries worldwide in 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Exports in billion U.S. dollars|
|United States of America||1,645.63|
What is the richest nation in the world?
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
At $20.49 trillion, the United States boasts the largest economy in the world and is China’s largest trading partner. Last year, the total value of bilateral trade between the two countries was $737.1 billion, with U.S. imports from China valued at $557.9 billion and U.S. exports to China valued at $179.3 billion.
Who is Russia’s biggest trading partner?
In 2020, Russia’s main trade partner was China, as the volume of export and import trade between the two countries reached nearly 104 billion U.S. dollars. China was the country’s both leading import origin and export destination.
Who is Europe’s biggest trading partner?
China is now the EU’s biggest trading partner, overtaking the US in 2020.
What is America’s number 1 export?
Currently the top thirty exports are listed.
Exports of the United States.
|1||Planes, helicopters, and spacecraft||59,200|
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
17 дек. 2019 г.
What is China’s biggest export?
Searchable List of China’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||China’s Export Product||2019 Value (US$)|
|1||Phone system devices including smartphones||$224,069,819,000|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$148,463,426,000|
|4||Processed petroleum oils||$38,345,208,000|
Who is the US number 1 trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of the United States
What does US export to Japan?
U.S. exports to Japan account for 4.5% of overall U.S. exports in 2019. The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: mineral fuels ($9.3 billion), aircraft ($8.8 billion), optical and medical instruments ($7.1 billion), machinery ($7.0 billion), and electrical machinery ($4.6 billion).
What percentage of US imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China account for 18.1% of overall U.S. goods imports in 2019.