|1||Indian Oil Corporation||Oil and gas|
Which are the top 5 companies in India?
Extracted from Hurun Report, here are the top 10 companies in India in terms of market cap.
- Reliance Industries. …
- TATA Consultancy Services. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- Infosys. …
- HDFC. …
- 7 – Bharti Airtel. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Which company is best in India?
ET 500 Companies
|1||1||Reliance Industries Ltd.|
|2||2||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|3||3||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.|
Which is biggest company in world?
|4||China National Petroleum||China|
Which company has highest profit in India?
Tata Consultancy Services was the leading company based on net profit with about 332 billion Indian rupees as of June 2020.
Who is bigger Tata or Reliance?
4.60 trillion. As of 10 January, 2021 Reliance Industries exceeds TCS Rs. 1170875 Crore to Rs. 1307141 Crore.
Which share is lowest price?
BEST Low Price Shares to Buy in 2019
|Name of the stock||Last Traded Price||Mar Cap (in crores)|
Which share is best to buy?
HOT STOCKS – BEST STOCKS TO BUY TODAY
|Comapny name||CREATE DATE/TIME||TARGET PRICE|
|UPL||1/16/2020 12:47 PM||Target 596-600|
|Sun Pharma.Inds.||1/16/2020 12:47 PM||Target 460-462|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||1/16/2020 12:47 PM||Target 1706-1710|
Which industry is growing fast in India?
The Energy Industry
India has the second-largest population in the world, being home to more than 1.35 billion residents. This means the country has an incredibly high demand for electricity. As such, the energy industry has been propelled forward.
Who is India’s No 1 direct selling company?
1. Amway India Enterprises. Amway India has established itself as India’s largest direct selling company.
What is the oldest company?
Kongo Gumi, established in 578 AD, is the oldest, continually operating company in the world. Its headquarters are located in Osaka, Japan. This construction company was founded by an immigrant, who was commissioned by Prince Shotoku to build the Shitennō-ji Buddhist temple.
What are the top 20 biggest companies in the world?
The 20 Biggest Companies in the World
- Samsung Electronics.
- Citigroup. Industry: Financial / Banking. …
- Toyota Motor. Industry: Automotive. …
- Microsoft Corporation. Industry: Technology. …
- Alphabet. Industry: Conglomerate. …
- Volkswagen Group. Industry: Automotive. …
- Chevron Corporation. Industry: Oil and gas. …
- Verizon Communications. Industry: Telecommunications. …
2 июл. 2019 г.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Global Biggest Industries by Revenue in 2021
- Global Commercial Real Estate. …
- Global Car & Automobile Sales. …
- Global Car & Automobile Manufacturing. …
- Global Direct General Insurance Carriers. …
- Global Commercial Banks. …
- Global Oil & Gas Exploration & Production. …
- Global Auto Parts & Accessories Manufacturing. …
- Global Tourism.
Which sector is most profitable?
So let’s take a look at the industries which might lead America back from a recession starting with number 10:
- Semiconductor industry. …
- Life insurance. …
- Healthcare support services. …
- Computer services. …
- Software (Entertainment) …
- Household products. …
- Oil / Gas.
20 нояб. 2020 г.
Which share is most profitable?
Top 20 Most Profitable Stocks of the Last 20 Years
|1||NetEase Inc. (NTES)||448.33|
|2||SBA Communications Corp. (NASDAQ:SBAC)||298.68|
|3||Netflix Inc. (NFLX)||480.45|
|4||Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST)||74.88|
Which company has highest profit?
In 2019, Saudi Aramco, the Saudi Arabian petroleum and natural gas company, was the most profitable company in the world by net income, with 88.21 billion U.S. dollars.
Leading companies in the world in 2019, by net income (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Net income in billion U.S. dollars|