Indira Gandhi International Airport is the largest airport of India spread over an area of 5,106 acres and also the the busiest airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic and cargo traffic.
Which is India’s largest airport?
|1||Indira Gandhi International Airport||Delhi|
|2||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||Mumbai|
|3||Kempegowda International Airport||Bengaluru|
|4||Chennai International Airport||Chennai|
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport: Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport. Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport: Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Is the third largest airport in India?
Delhi International Airport receives over 35 million passengers annually, is the largest airport by total passenger movement.
List of Major Airport in India.
|Name of the Airports||Mumbai International Airport|
Which is the largest airport in world?
#1 Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) – Beijing, China. Beijing Daxing International Airport is the biggest airport in the world and the latest addition to the list of supersized airports, and they’re topping that list.
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||ATL/KATL|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||PEK/ZBAA|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||LAX/KLAX|
|4.||Dubai International Airport||DXB/OMDB|
Which state has most airport in India?
Which Indian state has the highest number of International Airports in India? Kerala with 4 International Airports tops the list of the highest number of International Airports in the country.
Which is the most dangerous airport in India?
RISK-PRONE AIRPORTS IN FOCUS
- Patna Airport: Runway length shorter than prescribed. …
- Jammu Airport: Runway length shorter than prescribed. …
- Shimla Airport: Runway length the biggest issue. …
- Mangalore Airport: Tabletop runway. …
- Calicut (Kozhikode) Airport: Tabletop runway. …
- Kullu Airport: Short runway located in a deep valley.
9 авг. 2020 г.
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
In 2014-15, Kolkata Airport received the “Best Improved Airport” in the Asia-Pacific region category and this year (2020), it was recognised as one of the cleanest airports in India for first-rate cleanliness and upkeep of the internal and external premises.
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
486 total airports, airstrips, flying schools and military bases available in the country. 123 airports with scheduled commercial flights including some with dual civilian and army use. 34 international airports.
Which is the first private airport in India?
Cochin airport is the first in India to be built in a public–private partnership and is owned by a public limited company called Cochin International Airport Limited, better known as CIAL, floated by the Government of Kerala in 1994.
What is the world’s busiest airport 2020?
HONG KONG — Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport declared on Monday that it had become the busiest among its global peers in 2020.
Which country has most airports?
Countries with more airports
- United States. With a total of 13,513 airports, the United States has the most airports in the world. …
- Brazil. Brazil, with more than 200 million inhabitants, has 4,093 airports. …
- Mexico. In its territory of 125 million inhabitants, it has 1,714 airports. …
- Canada. …
- Russia. …
- Argentina. …
6 авг. 2020 г.
What is the best airport in the world 2020?
Changi Airport Singapore is voted the World’s Best Airport 2020 by international air travellers for the eighth consecutive year.