Top 10 Highest-Paid Female Singers in the World
- Helene Fischer. Anelia Janeva via Pollstar.
- Rihanna. Clint Spaulding/WWD.
- Jennifer Lopez. Denise Truscello/WireImage.
- Lady Gaga. Steve Granitz/WireImage.
- P!nk. Viagogo.
- Beyoncé Kevin Mazur/WireImage.
- Taylor Swift. Tinseltown / Shutterstock.com.
- Katy Perry. Travel Lifestyle. Personal earnings: $83 million (£64.6 million)
Who is the richest singer of all time?
The Richest Musician Of All Time Has Never Topped The Charts As Himself
- Dolly Parton: $450 million.
- Jay-Z: $475 million.
- Mariah Carey: $500 million.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs: $550 million.
- Bing Crosby: $550 million.
- Bono: $600 million.
- Paul McCartney: $800 million. Wikipedia.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber: $1.2 billion. Getty Images.
Who is the richest male singer in the world 2018?
Let’s check the list of top 10 richest male singers in the world in 2018.
- George Strait – $300 million.
- Julio Iglesias $300 million.
- Aaron Kwok $275 million.
- Kenny Rogers – $250 million.
- (Tie) Justin Bieber – $200 million.
- (Tie) Robbie William – $200 million.
- Jay Chou – $185 million.
- Justin Timberlake – $175 million. Share.
Who is the highest paid singer in the world 2017?
- 2017’s highest-paid celebrities. Forbes has released its list of highest-paid celebrities — either individuals or bands — for 2017.
- LeBron James. Coming in at number 10 is LeBron James, who made $86 million, moving up a spot from last year.
- James Patterson.
- Howard Stern.
- The Weeknd.
- Cristiano Ronaldo.
Who is the richest male singer in America?
Top 10 Richest Musician in America 2018
- Jay Z – the Richest Musician in the USA – $900 million.
- Sean Combs – P. Diddy – $855 million.
- Herb Alpert and his net worth of $850 million.
- Dr. Dre – $770 million.
- Madonna – $590 million.
- Emilio Estefan – $500 million.
- Bruce Springsteen – $460 million.
- Jimmy Buffett – $430 million.
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”