Sikkim is the least populated and second smallest state in our country. The population of this state is 6,07,688 as per the census of 2011.
Which is the 3rd smallest state in India?
Top 10 Smallest States of India by Total Area
|2||Daman and Diu||111|
What are the 10 smallest states?
Smallest States In The US
- Rhode Island– Land Area (sq. km.): 4,001. …
- Delaware– Land Area (sq. km.): 6,446. …
- Connecticut- Land Area (sq. km.): 14,357. …
- New Jersey– Land Area (sq. km.): 22,591. …
- New Hampshire– Land Area (sq. km.): 24,214. …
- Vermont– Land Area (sq. km.): 24,906. …
- Massachusetts– Land Area (sq. km.): 27,336. …
- Hawaii- Land Area (sq. km.): 28,313.
24 авг. 2020 г.
Which is smaller Goa or Sikkim?
Goa is smallest according to Area with 3,702 Sq.km area, Sikkim According to Population with 607,688 people and 27 Arunachal Pradesh according to population density with 17 people per Sq.Km according to 2011 census.
What is the 3 smallest state?
The top three largest states in size are Alaska, Texas, and California. Rhode Island is the smallest state in the US by land area, while Delaware is the second smallest, and Connecticut is the third smallest.
Which is the 1st state in India?
|State name (# on map)||Name in state’s official language||Meaning|
|Andhra Pradesh (1)||ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ (Telugu)||State of Andhras|
|Arunachal Pradesh (2)||Arunachal Pradesh (English)||Land of the dawn-lit mountains|
|Assam (3)||অসম (Assamese)||“Uneven” or from “Ahom”|
|Bihar (4)||बिहार (Hindi)||Monastery|
Which is smallest state?
Area of India : 3,287,240 Sq km.*
|Largest State||Rajasthan||342,239 Sq km|
|Smallest State||Goa||3,702 Sq km|
|Largest Union Territory||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||8,249 Sq km|
|Smallest Union Territory||Lakshadweep||32 Sq km|
|Largest District||Kachchh (Gujarat)||45,652 Sq km|
Which is the smartest state?
According to the report, these states are home to the most intelligent people in America:
- Minnesota. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 23.5% …
- Oregon. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 21% …
- Wisconsin. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 19.8% …
- Kansas. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 21.2% …
- Virginia. …
- Montana. …
- North Carolina. …
3 дек. 2019 г.
What is the 3rd largest state?
Alaska has the largest land area in the United States followed by Texas and California.
What is the #1 state in education?
|Overall Rank||State||‘Quality of Education’|
Which city is smallest in India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
Which is India’s smallest country?
Let’s find out more about 10 smallest countries in the world:
- Vatican: Area: 0.44 square kilometre. …
- Monaco: Area: 2 square kilometre. …
- Nauru: Area: 21 square kilometre. …
- Tuvalu: Area: 26 square kilometre. …
- San Marino: Area: 61 square kilometre. …
- Liechtenstein: Area: 160 square kilometre. …
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: …
18 сент. 2015 г.
Which state is the smallest by area?
US States by Area
|50||Rhode Island||Rhode Island is the smallest US state|
How old is Texas today?
Although Mexico’s war of independence pushed out Spain in 1821, Texas did not remain a Mexican possession for long. It became its own country, called the Republic of Texas, from 1836 until it agreed to join the United States in 1845. Sixteen years later, it seceded along with 10 other states to form the Confederacy.
What state is the longest to drive through?
As of 2007, the longest state highway in the nation is Montana Highway 200, which is 706.624 miles (1,137.201 km) long. The shortest of the longest state highways is District of Columbia Route 295, which is only 4.29 miles (6.90 km) long.
Is Alaska bigger than Texas?
One-fifth the size of the Lower 48, Alaska is bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined! Alaska is also far-flung: 3.1 times wider (east to west) and 1.9 times taller (north to south) than Texas.