How do I access my Pokemon expansion pass?
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch console.
- Select the account you want to redeem the content on.
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code and select OK.
- Select which expansion pass you want from the Available Products list.
How do you download Pokemon DLC?
How To Download Pokemon Isle Of Armor DLC
- Start up the Nintendo Switch or press the Home button on your controller.
- Select Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield.
- Press the + button for additional options.
- Select Software Update.
- Then select to update from the internet.
How do I download the DLC for Pokemon sword?
Go to HOME Menu
To download the new update – Crown Tundra DLC expansion, press the HOME button and select Pokemon Sword or Shield from the menu. Then, press the + button on your Nintendo Switch, which is on the upper left side of the right controller.
Why does my expansion pass not work?
You will need to be able to reach Wedgehurst Station and have access to the Wild Area. If the issue persists, delete and redownload the software that is not recognizing the DLC. … From the software’s menu options, select Manage Software, and then Delete Software (not Archive Software). Then redownload the game.
How do I download the Sword expansion pass?
How to Buy The Expansion Pass
- Purchase the game via the Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield Main Menu.
- Search the Nintendo Switch eShop.
- Purchase Online from the Nintendo Store.
- Purchase a Download Card.
Can you get to the Isle of armor without the expansion pass?
The first expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Isle of Armor, is out now. … These monsters can only be caught in the new Isle of Armor area, but you don’t need to own the expansion to add them to your collection.
Is Isle of armor out?
When Is The Isle Of Armor Release Date? Pokemon Sword and Shield’s expansion pass will launch on the 17th June 2020. The expansion pass will launch with The Isle of Armor and The Crown Tundra will arrive later in Autumn 2020.
Does DLC work on all accounts switch?
While using the primary console, any user account on the console can play the downloadable content you have purchased. While using the primary console, you do not need to have an active Internet connection while playing downloadable software.
How do I install DLC switch?
Complete these steps
- Access the Nintendo eShop with the Nintendo Account that purchased the DLC.
- Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- Highlight Redownload on the left side of the screen and find the DLC in the list. Select the orange icon to begin the download.
Is Isle of armor only for sword?
Your new rival for the Isle of Armor DLC is dependent on which version of the game you have.
Isle of Armor Differences.
How do I access the DLC for my Pokemon sword?
The DLC can be accessed by purchasing the Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass, updating the game, then following certain steps. Try manually updating your game if it doesn’t automatically do so.
Why can’t I get to Isle of armor?
Since the island lies off the coast of Galar proper, it’s inaccessible from the mainland, so you’ll need to take a Flying Taxi from Wedgehurst Station to get there.