How do you restart Pokemon platinum game card?
How do I delete a platinum save file?
To delete your saved game, go to the Title Screen, then simultaneously press Up on the Control Pad, SELECT, and the B Button. Once your saved data is deleted, it CANNOT be restored. Please be careful when deleting your saved data. (All Pokémon and Items will be deleted.)
Can you delete Pokemon save files?
As the intro movie is playing, you need to input a specific button sequence. Press the X and B button, as well as the Up button on the d-pad, all at once. Once you do this, the game will ask if you wish to delete your save file, because it’s super permanent. Select Yes, and it’ll be wiped.
How do you delete a save file?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management, then Delete Save Data. …
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data.
- If available, select the User for which you want to delete the save data, or select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
How do you soft reset platinum?
On Nintendo DS Pokémon games, press L + R + Start + Select to soft reset your game.
How do I delete my Pokemon White save file?
In order to do it, go to the main screen of the game (where it shows the legendary and tells you to press start) and press Up, Select, and B at the same time. This will bring up some menu options that will be able to delete your game.
How do I delete a Pokemon y save file?
How to erase your Pokémon X or Y SaveData:
- Start the game.
- Make sure you’re in the main title screen.
- Press Up + X + B at the same time.
- Now the game will ask you if you want to delete your save. Select “YES”.
Does deleting a switch game delete save data?
Your saved data won’t be deleted automatically when you delete a Nintendo Switch game, so you can always reinstall it and resume playing.
How do I delete Miitopia save data?
Deleting your Miitopia save data from your Nintendo Switch
- On the Nintendo Switch’s Home Menu, select System Settings.
- Head down to Data Management. …
- On the right side, scroll down to Delete Save Data.
- A list of your save files will appear. …
- Your Switch will remind you that deleted save data cannot be recovered.
How do you delete saved data on Animal Crossing?
Delete saved data in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Go to the Switch Home Screen.
- Select System Settings.
- Go to Data Management.
- Choose Delete Save Data.
- Select Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
- Now load up the game and you will be right back at the start.