Why is my Pokemon Go account not working?
If you can’t open the Pokémon Go app at all then try restarting your device and trying again. If it still doesn’t work, then there may be server issues – you can check out the Server status page mentioned above to see if that is the cause. … If that still doesn’t help you may need to uninstall and reinstall Pokémon Go.
What to do if you can’t get into your Pokemon Go account?
How do I get my Pokemon Go account back?
Here is what did work to recover my account:
- In your browser sign into Google.
- Delete (the hardest part) and reinstall Pokemon Go.
- Sign in with the email associated with your Pokemon Go account.
- You should be in with your account recovered!
How do I fix GPS not found 11?
How to Fix the Pokemon Go GPS Not Found 11 error
- Open Pokemon Go on Android or iPhone.
- Turn your GPS to its low accuracy setting. …
- Open Google Maps, but keep Pokemon Go running in the background. …
- Select the button in maps that locates you and homes in on that location.
Does Pokémon GO delete inactive accounts?
If your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged-into) for a period of time, we will notify you via the Services or in the App prior to termination of your Account. You may terminate your Account at any time by visiting the App help centers.
Why can’t I log into my Pokemon account?
You may receive “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error messages if our servers are experiencing a temporary issue or your network connectivity is poor. Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again.
How do you know if your Pokemon Go banned?
There are two ways to check if you’ve been soft banned:
- Any Pokemon will instantly flee when you try to catch it.
- Players can’t loot from PokeStops.
How do I recover my Pokemon Go account with my username?
To retrieve your username:
- From the Pokémon Trainer Club sign-in page, select Forgot your username?
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Pokémon Trainer Club account. This is a required field.
- Enter information for only one other field. …
- Click Retrieve username.
How do I log into my old Pokemon account?
How to restore a lost Pokémon GO account
- Sign out of your new, empty Pokémon GO account by opening the app and tapping the Pokéball. …
- Tap the Google button to sign back into the new account.
- Repeat step one to sign out again.
- Once you have signed out the second time, tap the Google button again.
Is it illegal to sell Pokemon Go accounts?
Read More: Pokémon Go Is Good Business for Small Businesses
Selling accounts in the United States isn’t illegal, but often violates the terms of service of game developers and marketplaces. It also annoys some gamers, who find the practice dishonorable. Users’ typical punishment for doing so is usually a ban.
Can’t log into Pokemon Go with Google?
Additional troubleshooting (Android devices & Google accounts only)
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap the Accounts menu option.
- Select your account. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the Google account you used to log into Pokémon GO.
- Tap Remove account.
What does it mean when it says GPS signal not found 11?
Seeing the error 11 or GPS signal error on your Pokemon Go may be due to different reasons. You may not have any access to the GPS at all, so there is no signal to be found. In some cases, the GPS may be disabled, and there are no Internet connections. This error also happens on both Android and iPhone or iOS devices.
How do I fix my GPS signal not found?
Here’s how to turn it on on your Samsung device.
- Swipe down on your home screen to reveal the notification shade.
- Tap the settings button. It’s the gear icon.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the switch to turn location on.
- Tap Locating method.
- Tap High accuracy.
Why is my GPS signal not found?
Here is how to fix Pokémon GO GPS signal not found issue on your Android phone. Step 1: Go to Settings of your handset. Step 2: Locate Privacy and safety and tap on it. … Step 4: Ensure that Location toggle is on and Tap on Locating method, which could also be called Location mode depending on the Android device.