What devices are compatible with Pokémon Go?
Android: Android 6 or above. Preferred resolution of 720×1280 pixels (not optimized for tablet)
Pokémon GO Plus system requirements and compatibility
- iPhone 6s or above.
- iOS 12 or above.
- Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
- GPS and Location Services.
- Jailbroken devices are not supported.
What are the requirements for Pokémon Go?
Ideal phone requirements for Pokémon GO
- Minimum requirements: 2GB of RAM. 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Recommended requirements. …
- iOS. iPhone 5+ iOS 8+ Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G) …
- Android. Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1. 720×1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet) Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
What phones are not compatible with Pokémon Go?
Here are some examples of Android phones that will no longer be able to run GO:
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, Note 3, J2, J3.
- Sony Xperia Z2, Z3.
- Motorola Moto G (1st gen), Nexus 6.
- LG Fortune, Tribute.
- OnePlus One.
- HTC One (M8)
- ZTE Overture 3.
Is 3gb RAM enough for Pokémon Go?
Google play store recommends 2GB of ram or more but fewer should still be able to run it but could lag as you’ve noticed. However another reason for the lag could simply due to a poor connection since the game definitely runs better over wifi.
How many GB is Pokémon Go?
If I scroll down, you can see that Pokemon Go is currently using 356.2 GB of space.
Can you play Pokémon Go without cell service?
You can run Pokemon Go without any cellular data plan.
What phone does Pokémon Go work on?
|Android One S4||Android 8.0|
|Android One X1||Android 7.1.1|
|Galaxy S5||Android 6.0.1|
|Galaxy S6||Android 7.0|
Is Pokémon Go free?
Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch. … – This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.
Does Pokémon Go work on iPhone 6?
– Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed. – Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices. – Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
Why is Pokémon Go not in play store?
Check and make sure your device and OS are compatible. If you’re logged in to your google account on your desktop computer and have it synced with your Android phone, you can go to the Pokemon Go Play Store page and see if it’s compatible or not.
Can iPhone 5s play Pokemon?
Pokemon Go is dropping support for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and more older iOS/Android devices. … For phones, the iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 will also no longer be able to play the game. This will take effect in October with the release of a new update.
Why doesn’t Pokémon Go work on my phone?
If you can’t open the Pokémon Go app at all then try restarting your device and trying again. If it still doesn’t work, then there may be server issues – you can check out the Server status page mentioned above to see if that is the cause. … If that still doesn’t help you may need to uninstall and reinstall Pokémon Go.