Why won’t Pokemon go let me buy Pokecoins?
There are some cases where PokéCoins may not appear available for purchase: Purchase restrictions are enabled – It’s possible that you’ve enabled a setting on your device to prevent someone else (perhaps a child) from making a purchase.
How do I fix Pokemon Go network Error?
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Power Saving Management.”
- Tap on “Usage of Electric Quantity.”
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on “Battery Optimization.”
- Select the “Not Optimized” option from the dropdown menu.
- Locate and tap on the “Pokémon GO” logo.
- Select “Don’t Optimize.”
Why can’t I log into my Pokemon Go app?
You may receive “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error messages if our servers are experiencing a temporary issue or your network connectivity is poor. Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again.
How do you catch error in Pokemon go?
- Open Pokemon Go and navigate to the Map View.
- Click on the “Main Menu” button and select the “Pokemon” button. The Pokemon Button.
- Find the exact Pokemon that is causing the issue and has the same CP, Name, and Date of error.
- Delete it and then catch it again from the stack.
Can’t buy coins Pokemon Go Error 3?
Error code 3
Happens when an attempt to buy PokéCoins or exchange coins for items fails. Fix: Restart the app and perform the transaction again.
How can I get free Pokecoins?
How to get free coins in Pokemon Go
- Find a gym in your area that you can capture and fortify.
- Capture the gym and put your Pokemon inside it.
- After 21 hours, visit the shop and “cash in”
- You’ll be granted 10 coins and 500 stardust for every Pokemon you have in a gym.
- Save up and buy your desired item from the shop!
How do you know if your Pokemon Go banned?
There are two ways to check if you’ve been soft banned:
- Any Pokemon will instantly flee when you try to catch it.
- Players can’t loot from PokeStops.
How do I recover my old Pokemon account?
Here is what did work to recover my account:
- In your browser sign into Google.
- Delete (the hardest part) and reinstall Pokemon Go.
- Sign in with the email associated with your Pokemon Go account.
- You should be in with your account recovered!
Why can’t I log into Pokemon Go with Facebook?
If you typically use Facebook to login to Pokémon Go, you may have encountered an error when you trying to do so recently. … First, it is recommended that you try to close out of the app and attempt to login again, while also checking that you have a stable network connection.