America’s second largest state economy – Texas – produced nearly $1.8 trillion of economic output in 2018, which would have ranked the Lone Star State as the world’s 10th largest economy last year.
GDP in Texas was slightly higher than Canada’s GDP last year of $1.71 trillion.
Which US state has the biggest economy?
Many of the states of the United States have large gross domestic product (called gross state product) which would rank highly on a list of countries world GDP.
State and country data.
|Rank||State||GDP (in millions $USD)|
48 more rows
Which state has the best economy 2018?
The economies of every US state and DC, ranked from worst to best
- South Dakota. South Dakota’s state animal is the coyote.
- North Dakota. North Dakota’s state fruit is the chokecherry.
- Mississippi. Mississippi’s state fish is the largemouth bass.
- New Mexico.
Which states contribute most to GDP?
In US Dollor, 7 states has economy of greater than $100 billion. Economy of Maharashtra is approx. $296 billion. GDP contribution of Indian states are in year 2013-14.
Indian states by GDP.
|Crore INR at Current prices||GSDP (14-15)||1686695|
33 more columns
What are the 10 largest economies in the world?
The World’s Top 10 Largest Economies
- United States. Despite facing challenges at the domestic level along with a rapidly transforming global landscape, the U.S. economy is still the largest in the world with a nominal GDP forecast to exceed USD 21 trillion in 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Which US state is the poorest?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, national poverty rate was 12.3 percent or 39.7 million Americans in 2017. These states have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arizona, and Georgia.
What is the most profitable state in the US?
In its 2018 Best States rankings, U.S. News determined which states have the highest median household income, based on U.S. Census Bureau data.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- Alaska. Median household income: $76,440.
- Maryland. Median household income: $78,945.
What’s the best state in the United States?
The rankings, formed in partnership with McKinsey & Company, analyze thousands of data points to measure how states best serve their citizens.
- No. 10: Colorado. Capital: Denver.
- No. 9: Vermont. Capital: Montpelier.
- No. 8: Massachusetts.
- No. 7: Nebraska.
- No. 6: Washington.
- No. 5: New Hampshire.
- No. 4: North Dakota.
- No. 3: Utah.
What is the best state to live in America?
These are America’s best states to live in.
- Oregon. > 10-yr.
- Kansas. > 10-yr.
- Montana. > 10-yr.
- Pennsylvania. > 10-yr.
- Alaska. > 10-yr.
- South Dakota. > 10-yr.
- Florida. > 10-yr.
- Wyoming. > 10-yr.
Who has the best economy 2018?
The World’s Biggest Economies In 2018
- United States. The U.S. economy increased from around $19.4 trillion last year to $20.4 trillion.
- China. China increased its economy by $2 trillion from 2017, to $14 trillion.
- Japan. In 2017, Japan’s economy was $4.87 trillion.
- United Kingdom.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
Which state is paying more taxes in India?
This is a list of States of India by projected own tax revenues of their governments (excluding the shares from Union tax pool) for the year 2010–15 from “Annexure 7.1” (PDF).
List of states and union territories of India by tax revenues.
|Rank||State||Tax Revenues (INR Billions) 2010-2015|
|02||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||3234|
26 more rows
Which is the richest state in India 2019?
10 Richest States in India 2019
- Maharashtra. With its capital Mumbai being called the economic capital of India, Maharashtra tops this list with its extensive IT industries, as well as many more outside of IT.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Tamil Nadu.
- West Bengal.
What country has the highest GDP 2018?
China will remain the world’s largest economy on ppp basis over the next few decades as 2nd ranked US is growing slow and 3rd ranked India is way behind. In nominal ranking, India which is at 7th place in 2018, is projected to surpass United Kingdom and France in 2019 to become 5th largest economy of the world.
Which country will be the richest in 2050?
- 2 China – $25.33 trillion. The richest country in the world in 2050 is predicted to be China.
- 3 United States – $22.27 trillion.
- 4 India – $8.17 trillion.
- 5 Japan – $6.43 trillion.
- 6 Germany – $3.71 trillion.
- 7 United Kingdom – $3.58 trillion.
- 8 Brazil – $2.96 trillion.
- 9 Mexico – $2.81 trillion.
Is the US the best country?
The United States is still the world’s superpower, at least for now, experts say. And that’s reflected in the 2016 Best Countries rankings. as the world’s superpower. China ranks No. 17 overall in the Best Countries rankings.
What’s the wealthiest state in the United States?
The 20 Richest States in the USA
- Maryland – Median household income: $75,847.
- Hawaii – Median household income: $73,486.
- Alaska – Median household income: $73,355.
- New Jersey – Median household income: $72,222.
- Connecticut – Median household income: $71,346.
- Massachusetts – Median household income: $70,628.
- New Hampshire – Median household income: $70,303.
What is the wealthiest state in the United States?
The results are surprising, with states like New York falling shy of the top 10 while Alaska makes the top 10.
- Washington. Median Household Income: $70,979.
- Virginia. Median Household Income: $71,535.
- California. Median Household Income: $71,805 (2017)
- New Hampshire.
What is the richest city in the US?
Raleigh is by far the wealthiest metro area in North Carolina and the 25th wealthiest in the United States.
25. Raleigh, N.C.
- Median household income: $71,685.
- Households earning $200,000 or more: 8.0%
- Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 47.2%
- March unemployment rate: 3.8%
What state has the most billionaires?
|Rank||State federal district||Number of billionaires|
48 more rows
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What’s the richest country?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
Who has the #1 economy in the world?
Twenty largest economies in the world by nominal GDP
|1||United States||United States|
1 more row
Who has the strongest economy?
GDP based on PPP share of 2018 world total, in %
- China. Nominal GDP: $12.01 trillion.
- Japan. Nominal GDP: $4.87 trillion.
- Germany. Nominal GDP: $3.68 trillion.
- United Kingdom. Nominal GDP: $2.62 trillion.
- India. Nominal GDP: $2.61 trillion.
- France. Nominal GDP: $2.58 trillion.
- Brazil. Nominal GDP: $2.05 trillion.
Which US state has the best economy?
Washington is the best state for growth, and ranks third overall for economy. Colorado, which boasts the No. 1 economy in the nation, ranks fourth for growth. Florida, Oregon and California round out the top five states for growth, and each state also ranks among the Best States for economy.
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which is poor state in India?
What are the most poor states in India and why? Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam figure among the poorest states where over 40 per cent of people are below poverty line, according to the C Rangarajan panel.
Which is India’s most richest state?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”